Chapter 11 : A Story for Each Rephrase

"You were Anastasia Genocide!" Axis screamed as she once again impaled Vinyl.

He rephrased again. Vinyl didn't care about the story she was telling. Wait. Did I say Vinyl? I meant Anastasia Genocide.

"The second human fell."
"Her name was Anastasia Genocide."
"She had manipulated many people."
"She killed Queen Toriel, King Asgore, and even Prince Asriel."
"She had commited the 'DISeased Massacre'. But was not able to complete it."
"She killed the royal scientist, Fenrir Ryvancode..."
"By manipulating his partner... Sarvin Meticula."
"She was confronted by a girl..."
"Elevia Zavieline."
"Both were killed in a fight. One's soul broken in half. One's soul absorbed by someone."
"SHE'S ONLY USING YOU RIPPER!"

It was now the 18th Rephrase. Vinyl- no. Anastasia still didn't give up. And Axis continued the story.

"Her soul now half, she looked for a pair."
"A little man, whose soul had kindness to spare."
"He had white hair, lime eyes, and a smile."
"But his soul broke to half."
"And was possessed by someone vile."
"He retained his body, but his soul was used."
"His name was Vinyl Phylocase."
"The one with Kindness for a Soul."

25th Rephrase. "How many times are you going to do this! You don't have to do this!" Ripper screamed as they once again appeared in front of the gate. "I HAVE TO! YOU FOOL! TO COMPLETE THE DISEASED MASSACRE I NEED TO KILL HER!" Viny- Anastasia screamed as she once again entered the Judgment Hall.

"RIPPER! TAKE OVER CONTROL!" Axis' voice echoed through the hall.

Anastasia ignored this and striked Axis three consecutive times, and Axis dodged stepping back five times, and a gigantic weapon appeared. It was made out of bones that looked like Axis' right wing, in a circle. It fired off a beam/laser. And once again, she Rephrased.

"It can't be. Only she can use that weapon!" Anastasia screamed upon opening the gates. Axis appeared in front of her, turning the soul violet once again. Anastasia froze in place, unable to move.

"Didn't you see my side of right? Or is it that you are only blind?" Axis said, which made Anastasia look to Axis' right side immediately. Axis summoned the beam weapons again, in both left and right. She moved Anastasia to the middle and a blast went off. She Rephrased once again.

"Those Navyr Blasters, only she could use those!" Anastasia screamed as she bit her thumb. "I'll kill her. I'LL COMPLETE THE DISEASED MASSACRE!" She screamed as she opened the gates and was only met by her soul turning violet and another Navyr Blaster. "It seems you still haven't realized. That I have also absorbed her soul from her right." Anastasia's eyes widened at this, and the Blaster shot. Again, another Rephrase.

28th Rephrase, Anastasia still hasn't given up.

She dashed in a zig-zag pattern to Axis. Bones following her. She striked Axis once again but failed. "The next Rephrase shan't be your last. The next words you say will be of Wrath." Axis said, gripping her scarf. She took it off quickly and wrapped the of it on one fist. It turned to a scythe that looked also like her bones on her right wing. Instantly, she swung it being the cause of Anastasia's 29th Rephrase. Anastasia once again bit her thumb. And smiled maniacally as she had an idea.

She opened the gates, a shadow looming over her face. "What is it manipulator, that you wish to prove. Acting will not work on me, for I have acted my whole life too." Axis said, as she turned her soul Violet once again. She saw four options pop out in front of Anastasia.

Destroy, Imitate, Word, and...
A broken Mercy option.

Axis retreated about four steps back and lost hold of Anastasia's soul. What she didn't know was. Anastasia picked 'Imitate'.

She let go of the knife she was holding, which made Axis widen her eyes. "*sob* *sob* *sob*. Axis. Please! Help me!" She said in Ripper's voice. Axis walked towards her but stopped one step away. "I told you that it would all be for naught." She said as she summoned bones to impale Anastasia, but Anastasia jumped up. She leapt forward to Axis, and striked her with a hidden knife. Axis was able to dodge, but her right wing's bones were now broken. She summoned a Navyr Blaster and blasted it at Anastasia. "No matter what you do. As long as I damage you. You'll have those scars unless the true Rephrase happens!" Anastasia said with a maniac-like laughter after.

30th Rephrase. "I hate this world." Axis muttered. Even if she had Patience and Determination. Her Kindness was never as high as his brother's. Her strong point was Justice, for she was able to judge people only by their looks. She looked through the heart and saw the soul of people. But Anastasia was only a girl who saw Murder as fun.

Anastasia once again entered the Judgment Hall. Only to be met by a violet soul, a Navyr Blaster, and a quote that had no connection to the last ones.

"One had a frown that carried the burden of all, and the other had a smile that hid her pain from all."