Chapter 2 : New Friends

"Hey kid. Don't you know how to greet a new friend? Turn around and shake my hand." A girl's voice said. At this, Ripper was released from what was making him stop from moving. "Umm. Ripper. I think you should probably do what she said." Vinyl told Ripper fear still lacing his voice. Ripper nodded, his eyes closed shut. He turned back not looking at the face of who this person was. He put up his hand and shook the person's hand.

"There. That's how you greet a new friend!" The person said. She had black hair, a violet left eye, and a red eye with an abyss black for whites on the right, she had a dark violet scarf, a violet shirt with two spikes of black going up from the bottom, black shorts and a violet suspender was down, black leggings, black sneakers with some violet, and black gloves that left her fingers exposed.

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Axis Heterochromia. What's your name kid?" She said. "I'm... Ripper Nightlit." Ripper answered, somehow scared of this girl. "Welp, guess your new here. You're the seventh." Axis said. "Seventh?" Ripper asked. "Seventh friend." Axis answered. "Welp, better show you around town then. Let"s go, kid." Axis said, leading the way deeper in the forest. Ripper looked at Vinyl. "You should probably act for now." Vinyl said, Ripper nodded at this. Ripper then followed Axis through the forest. "Sister!" A voice echoed through the forest. "Hmm?" Ripper hummed. "Don't worry." Axis reassured as a figure of a tall man appeared.

The tall man had a red jacket, a black shirt underneath, black pants, a red suspender hanging down, red sneakers with black. He had black hair like Axis, and his eyes were corrupted like Axis' right eye, and his hands were like a shattered mirror.

"Is that a new friend, sister!?" He exclaimed. "Yup." Axis answered. "Wowie! I'm Zervile Octagon, Axis' younger brother! Nice to meet you!" He exclaimed. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ripper Nghtlit." Ripper replied. "Human! We shall show you around town!" Zervile exclaimed. "Are you sure he's your younger brother? I mean, you're only as tall as me." Ripper asked Axis. "Yeah, it's true. Not many people believe it either." Axis answered. "Wow, that's insane. You should probably befriend hem for now." Vinyl told Ripper, Ripper nodded.

They walked through the forest. Nearing the end of the forest but still seeing snow, they neared a sign. They got to the end of the forest. The sign said 'Welcome to Snowdin'. "This, Human! Is the town we live in!" Zervile exclaimed. "Wow." Ripper said. "Where do you live?" Axis asked. "Umm. Nowhere." Ripper said, looking down to the snow at his feet. "Then you can live with us Human!" Zervile exclaimed. "But we don't have any spare rooms." Axis said. "He can share a room with you! You have a spare bed right!" Zervile said, crossing his arms. "Okay then, I'll go ahead and set up my room, then. Bye." Axis said as she walked away, vanishing. "Well then Human! I shall show you around!" Zervile said.

After a long tour and meeting the River Person, Ripper and Zervile accompanied by Vinyl went to their home. They approached a big brown house with Christmas lights. "This, Human! Is our home!" Zervile said as he opened the door. "Wow!" Ripper said. It was a two story house with two rooms at the second floor. The room on the left is mine, the right one is my sister's, that over there is the kitchen, and feel free to watch some TV!" Zeevile said, pointing to everything. "Okay." Ripper replied. "Hey bro, done with the tour?" Axis said, coming out from her room. "Yes sister! Now show him to your room!" Zervile said, pushing Ripper forward. "Okay. Come here kid." Axis said, motioning Ripper to come. "Okay." Ripper said, approaching Axis. They went inside the room.

The room was painted Yellow and Violet. "The yellow side's all yours." Axis said, plopping onto her bed. "Well... at least we have somewhere to stay in." Vinyl said. "How about we explore some more? Get some more LOVE?" Vinyl suggested. "Okay." Ripper said, walking out of the room. "I'm going out for a bit Zervile." Ripper said. "Okay! Stay safe!" Zervile said. Ripper walked out of the house.

"Let's start gathering LOVE!" Vinyl exclaimed. They went out and took some EXP from other people, or monsters. They went out for some hours and went back home.

"I'm back!" Ripper said, as he closed the door. "Welcome back kid." Axis greeted as she turned to look at Ripper. "Welcome back human! Dinner is served!" Zervile exclaimed as he walked out of the kitchen in an apron holding a pot full of pasta. "Welp. Looks like the creepy pasta's ready." Axis said as she set up some plates. "Don't call it that! I've been taking cooking lessons! They are now better than ever!" Zervile said as he put down the pot on the table. "Welp. Let's see." Axis said. Zervile put some pasta in each plate. "Dig in!" Zervile said, taking his fork and taking some pasta. Ripper also took some pasta and ate. "It's pretty good." Ripper said. "See! I told you sister!" Zervile exclaimed. "Okay then." Axis said, taking some on her fork too. She hesitated on taking it but she ate it anyway. After chewing it and swallowing it, her eyes lit up a bit. "It's... actually pretty good." Axis said. "I told you!" Zervile said. They finished dinner and went to their own rooms, and slept.