Chapter 13 : Her Story

Ripper and Anastasia walked to the small house from before. And there, Anastasia told her story.

She and her family were just in a picnic near MT. Ebbot. She wandered in a cave, and had fallen in the hole. She landed in a patch of flowers, like Ripper. But was given a DISease, her other personality. Genocide. Genocide took control over her body ever since then, and all she could do was struggle in front of the screen in front of her. She met Toriel in front of that very house, she also met Asriel, whom Genocide killed. While exploring Snowdin she met 'her' whom she befriended, and the reason she also met Axis and Zervile. She had, by accident, met the king, King Asgore, whom Genocide killed without hesitation when she was asked for a cup of tea and a nice chat. She was then met by 'her' in the Judgment Hall, and they both killed each other. Only half of her soul was left, making her a ghost. She then saw the corpse of her brother, Vinyl. She immediately thought that he went here to look for her. She realized that his soul was half. A d Genocide used his body and soul to come back to life. She then controlled Sarvin, the partner of the Royal Scientist, to kill him. He was then consumed by Envy, and Sarvin pushed the Royal Scientist into the CORE. After the story, they went outside from the basement.

They walked and walked, Anastasia leading the way. They then heard the familiar cracking of the stick. Which made the, turn around, once they confirmed that no one was around they went back on their way. Until they both stopped on their tracks, knowing why. They felt her presence.

"Hey kid, you do know how to treat an old friend right? But I'll still say it." She said. "Turn around and shake my hand." She said, Ripper turned around and immediately embraced her. "Axis!" He exclaimed. "Hey kid. Glad to see you back." She said, her eyes widened as she saw Anastasia. "Anastasia." She said. "H-hi. Umm." Anastasia struggled, while Ripper broke the hug. Axis walked over to Anastasia who closed her eyes shut in fear. But widened her eyes in shock as she felt Axis embrace her. "It's you... Anastasia... not Genocide... right?" Axis said. "I'm very sorry." Was the only response that Anastasia gave.