Chapter 12 : The True Rephrase

Axis was tired, she felt like dying. But she had to bear it. She needed Ripper to get to a 'True Rephrase'.

Anastasia dashed towards Axis once again. Now giving her a scar on her right arm. She jumped back as bones were summoned to impale her. And she dashed once again and tried to strike Axis on her back. But Axis teleported behind her, giving her a kick. Anastasia tumbled forward and turned back to Axis only being met by more bones trying to impale her. She dodged them all, but she lost control for a second. "I'm sorry!" Ripper's voice erupted, but soon his voice was drowned out by screams.

Anastasia was back in control, she went back to her knives and started dashing to Axis. Axis transformed her scarf to a scythe again. Their fight went on for like forever.

Anastasia swung her knife at Axis, she simply dodged and striked with her attacks. Axis may have had lots of different attacks, but her AT is only 1. Even her HP was.

Anastasia was a monster, a REAL monster. She may have looked human human outside, but a monster slept within her. And in the midst of this fight, it had awoken.

Axis then morphed her scarf into a short sword. She summoned two Navyr Blasters to her side.

She striked Anastasia. Right, Down, Up, Right, Down, Up and Right,then she shot a blaster. Then again, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, and Right, then she blasted the other, summoned bones to impale Anastasia. But Anastasia dodged all of her attacks, now it was time for hers.

Anastasia started slicing, stabbing with no mercy. After about the eleventh stab she circled around Axis and stabbed her, but she teleported at Anastasia's back, summoned another blaster and shot it.

Another Rephrase.

"AND I WAS SO CLOSE THAT TIME!" Anastasia screamed as she once again appeared in front of the gates. But what caught her by surprise was the sudden blast that destroyed the very gate.

"RIPPER! DON'T LET HER CONTROL YOU! FIND A WAY TO BREAK FREE!" Axis screamed from the other end of the hall. Anastasia heard footsteps, they sounded like they were running. And as if on cue, Axis' figure appeared and stabbed Anastasia in the stomach. Anastasia coughed up blood, and once again. Rephrased.

"I CAN'T STAND IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!" She screamed as she opened the gates, only to be met by two Navyr Blasters blasting as she went inside, and she ran forward to dodge. But was only met by bones that trapped her in her spot. Bones impaled her once again and she Rephrased.

"I HATE IT ALL!" Anastasia screamed as she held her head with both of her hands. "I HATE THIS" She muttered again and again, it seemed like there was no end to it. But she stopped as she thought of an idea. She opened the Gates revealing the Stained Glasses and Hall that she remembered all these years. She walked silently to Axis, stopping once she had caught sight of Axis.

Anastasia readied her knife, and put on a maniac-like Smile. Axis only transformed her scarf into the sword from before. They fought, blade to blade.

"Ripper, I know you're still in there. Please. Listen to me." Axis said as her blade hit Anastasia's knife. "Haha! As if he'd be able to take over MY control!" Anastasia exclaimed as she ran again. "Ripper. You have to take over control!" Axis said as she once again hit her blade with Anastasia's knife. Anastasia only let out a maniac-like laugh.

Axis and Anastasia encircled the hall. They then ran forward to each other, blade and knife ready to strike. They reached the middle, both blades finding flesh and blood. But only one had a severe scar.

Both stood at opposite ways. Backs facing each other. Ripper coughed up blood. Axis only had a little scar on her stomach. 0.001 HP was left in Axis. 1 HP was left in Ripper.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Anastasia laughed. Ripper coughed up more and more blood, collapsing onto the floor. Axis looked back, tears in her eyes, blood from her scars came out. She walked to Ripper. "THERE'S NO STOPPING ME NOW!" Anastasia screamed as she readied her knife. Axis was then right behind Ripper.

"I'm sorry." She said as she embraced Ripper. "I'm... Sorry... too... I never... should... have... trus... ted him..." Ripper said. More tears fell down Axis' cheek. "Rephrase." Axis said. "If you Rephrase, you'll be able to... change... every... thing." Axis said, coughing up blood. An option popped in front of Ripper.

True Rephrase

"Ripper... please... You won't forget anything... But everyone... else... will... Except... me... and... Anas...ta... sia... Please... Ripper... I need you to... do... this... So everyone could come back... Please." She said as more tears fell down. Ripper took off the red scarf that Axis gave him and put it on her. He cried as he held out his hand, ready to do it. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Anastasia laughed maniacally as she sprinted towards the two. Her knife raised ready to kill. Axis lost consciousness. Ripper hastily pressed the option, showing a blinding light. Anastasia stopped on her tracks, losing her hold from her knife.

"Thank you." A voice said from within the blinding light. "Thank you very much, young boy." And before he knew it, he was back at the flower patch.

"I'm... back?" He muttered. He hastily looked at the parts where he had scars. "They aren't here. I... Rephrased." He said. He stood up, only to be met by Vinyl's figure once again. "Hiya!" He said as he walked towards him. But Ripper caught up to him first, and embraced him. "Please Vinyl... Don't! You can change!" He said. "What are you talking about?" Vinyl asked. "Anastasia please! I know you can change!" This made Vinyl's eyes widen. "H-how did you know." Vinyl asked, a shadow looming over his eyes. "I know you remember it all! The last... the last..." "Timeline." She caught off. There stood a girl with white hair and pink eyes fading to lime at the bottom. She had a pink shirt and a long sleeved black shirt underneath. Black shorts and brown boots. She wore a frown and a distant look in her eyes. "I remember it all. I... I saw... her." Anastasia said. "Who's 'her'?" Ripper asked. "You'll know." She replied. "Wh-what happened to Vinyl?" He asked, worried. "He and I are one. If I part with him he'll die." She answered. "I can grant him his consciousness, but I'll still be inside him. He won't remember anything." She said, regret in her voice. "Are you... alright?" Ripper asked. Anastasia was... crying.

"*sob* He was... my brother." Anastasia said. "I... I had fallen here by a-accident. The flowers gave me a D-DISease. *sob*" She said. "I-I had anoth-ther personality in me. Th-the psychotic one." She continued. "She-she... She killed the Queen who only wanted to help us. *sob* She killed Asriel. She killed the King whom she only met by accident. She killed 'her'. Who knew that we could've changed. But she didn't change. *sob* She killed 'her'. *sob* She only wanted to help!" She said, crying onto Ripper's chest. "I'm sorry." She muttered again and again. "Even if you didn't change then, you can change now." Ripper said, patting Anastasia's head. "R-really?" She asked. "Of course." He answered. "But... I can't change... I killed them all... I won't change. I can't. My greatest sin was done when I killed 'her'... It's all my fault. "You CAN change! Anyone can change if they tried!" Ripper said. "And you can start by apologizing to her, and trying to avoid her control. Okay?" Ripper said. "Okay." She replied.