1

Magdalena Pov

I ran around the house while my sister was chasing me around.

"Magdalena and Cassidy stop running around be proper. Especially when a
Alpha Zor is coming." Says my mother.

She was one of the Luna friends appearance ment everything to her. When we were in public we were allowed to run around of anything or mess around.

I always wanted to have time to act carefree without my mother constantly getting on me.

Cassidy was chasing because I had her hair spray. We were getting ready because an important Alpha was coming to our pack. We all had to be on our best behavior. Our Alpha likes showing off along with our Luna.

Alpha Zor he know to be a Notorious just as bad as Alpha Raphael. They have extreme strength and power something that our Alpha has yet to manage. I'm pretty if my Alpha fought of them he would like die. 

"You have gained weight." Says my mother to me with a critical eye. I instantly felt bad. "You need to stop eating as much."

Cassidy looked at mom dissapointed. Mom started to be like that once our dad died while our pack was at war with another pack usually the royals stop wars but lately our king has been a showing these alphas leniency. At the end of the day the royal can't always step in.

Ever since the war my mother had a huge change. She's more strict with us. In a way it's heart breaking. My mother used to be very loving and told us to love our selves just as we were but things change. Now it just constant judgement of we look.

"Mom what time is the Alpha getting here?" Asked Cassidy.

"In thirty minutes according to the Luna." She says putting on her pearl bracelet. "We need to get going."

When we arrived to the pack house. The Luna was standing outside looking so snobby along with the rest of her entourage of high ranking pack members. My mom was not a high ranking member nor was she a rich on but she sure made it seem like it.

"Unis you made it?" Says the Luna to my mother.

"I apologize." Says my mother.

As mother stood right next to the side of the Luna. The Luna looked over at Cassidy.

"Magdaleana did you gain a few pounds." Says the Luna smirking. "You really need to lay off the carbs and exercise."

Thing like this really piss me off. Can people just let me eat in peace?

"Thank you for your concern Luna." I say with gritted teeth.

I stood on the side lines once all high ranks wolves along with the alpha walked out of the house. That is when a black trucks started to arrive on the land. That is when a man so beautiful got out of one of the trucks, my heart seemed to stop for a bit.

Then it hit me...

Mate

I can feel the power radiating off of him. He could not seem to take his eyes off of me. Everyone in the world faded but him.

"She's Mine." He says looking right at me. Everyone turns to look my way.My mother was shocked at first but them her face filled with delight.

"My daughter is a Luna." I hear her say to herself.

"What?" Says my Luna with shock and jealousy. She glared at me as if i was now competition to her. I did not know what to do.

"Come here." He says looking at me.

My mate is Alpha Zor.

"Is this your daughter?" He ask my mother who nodded eagerly. "Take her to your home. Ill be there when i am done here."

"Of course Alpha." says my mother grabbing me by the elbow and taking me away. We arrived at the house.

"You are mated to a powerful man. That mean we get a higher ranking." Says my mother. Is that all she cares about. "I feel like the queen herself."

Cassidy looked at me nervously.

"How do you feel?" She asked me.

Nervous.

I smiled softly.

"I just a little shocked that's all." I said. Standing up and going upstairs where I just laid in bed, letting everything sink in.

I'm going to be a Luna.

Alpha Zor is my mate.

I have a mate.

I didn't even think I'd meet my mate so soon. I'm still eighteen usually it takes more years or some it takes up hundreds of years to meet a mate.

So soon.

Will he be an amazing mate? Is he as cold as people say he is. So many questions about him.

Cassidy interrupted my thinking by storming in my room.

"Alpha Zor is talking to mom." She says breathing hard. "He's very intimidating."

He sure is.

"What do you think there are taking about?" I asked.

Cassidy shrugged her shoulder. And started to cough.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked. It was rare for werewolves to get sick.

She gave me a smiles. I knew instantly it was fake she was breathing as if she ran a marathon.

"I'm perfectly fine." She says shrugging me off. How did I not see that Cassidy started to look Yellow. "Let's talk about the fact that your mate is an Alpha and you are going to be a Luna!"

She says jumping up and down. She hugged me. "Does that not sound exciting?"

"I'm nervous." I say.

"You are going to be a great Luna and maybe in the future a great mother." She says winking at me.

I couldn't help but blush.

That's when mom walked in my room with Alpha Zor behind her. 

"Get your things ready." He tells me. "You are coming with me."

My mother smiles.

"You also get your things ready. We are leaving aswell." She says.

What?

I looked at Alpha Zor. He couldn't stop looking at me. I had no idea what to do. I gave him a smile.

He instantly turned away.
-----------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S