14

I couldn't do it anymore. I packed my bags. I'm going to the castle hoping the princess or queen will help me.

I was done.

I couldn't do it anymore. There is nothing left for me here. Nothing. I made my peace. And I told the most important person in the world to me which was my son.

I grabbed the house phone and called the number the princess gave me before she left.

"What's up is Valetina Queen of Hell." She says over the phone.

Queen?

"Hi princess Valentina it's Magdalena."

"Magdalena what as happy surpries." She says. "I'm glad you called."

"Yeah i want to leave and I want to take you up on the offer."

"Yes bitch!" She says. "Say no more I'll send you the closest ride to where you are."

With that she hung up.

I started to pack all my things. I needed to get out of here as fast as I could.

"Mags!" I hear him call me. I ignored him and continued to pack. "What the hell are you doing."

"Leaving."

He huffed. 

"You can't leave. You are my mate." He says grabbing my arm.

"I'm anything but your mate." I say trying my best to attack him again.

"Mags."

"Don't fucking call me that!" I turn violently. "I hate the way it sound coming from you, I hate you!"

Hurt was evident all over his face. His eyes got glassy.

"Don't say that." He says softly.

"Why because that's going to hurt you? After all the bullshit I went through... You have the audacity to feel hurt." I couldn't help but laugh.

He stood there quiet.

"I'm done, I've been here out of obligation to my son but he's now grown and I'm pretty sure he can take care of himself in this pack. I'm letting you go and you can finally be with her without me as in inconvenience."

"I don't want her." He says.

"Stop with the lying. Because if you didn't want her you would have stopped messing with her, you would have made a child with her." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Our son is not your only obligation. You are the Luna of this pack and my mate."

"I haven't done a single Luna duty in a long time. But I'm sure Maneula has so your point is invalid. And as for mates go we rarely talk and if we go it's all about my son." I say.

"If all this was bothering you why did you never tell me!" He says.

"You are dumb?" I say. "Its common sense do you think I'm all okay with you fucking Maneula and getting her pregnant and with constant making me feel so low in this pack?"

"You never seemed like you cared." He says.

There was a knock on the door. I went to open the door. There where two men there is suits. They were demon men. Intimidating as hell.

One of them I could  see a tattoo coming from his neck but was being somewhat covered up by ie clothes.

He was gorgeous. He looked down at me.

"Queen Valentina sent us. Are you Magdalena." He says with his low voice.

"Yeah."

"Who are them." Asked Zor.