Epilogue

"I JUST FUCKED YOUR BITCH IN SOME GUCCI FLIP FLOPS!" I sang out along with Valentina. I was singing and dancing.

I should have never came to hell to party. Sure I was scared on the way here but the party's are so fun.

I felt so numb and drunk. I was no longer thinking properly.

"I want to give Magdalena a big shout out. Girl is successful and winning in life." Says the Mona Davinci a famous singer.

I smiled gave everyone a lazy smile. I wanted to get drunk and party due to love compilations. With a guy that I am completely head over heels for.

None other than Dane. A strong Demon who happened to have a temper and attitude all the fucking time.

He's been set as my personal body guards by Valentina due to Rougues trying to kill anyone acquainted with the queen.

During those past months of us being together. We've fought, had deep conversations, and had very good romantic moments. He's a serious man and in a way damaged. He even gets along with my son Draxson. Which makes my heart melt.

Dane had a mate early in his life. Who died in child birth a long with their child. It took a toll on him. Which made him become a total asshole but at times very caring and protective at times.

Dane admited after his mate and child died. He went into the darkness of hell where he had to fight to survive for two hundred years as a way to cope with the death of his mate and child.

It touched my heart to hear his life story. Slowly but surely I found myself falling in love with him. Everyone in my life that meant something liked him a lot.

I confessed how I felt to him. I didn't want to beat around the bush anymore. I couldn't do it anymore. Him and I aren't anything official sure we had our moment that we almost kissed but he either goes back to his senses and steps back or someone interrupts.

With that's being said the day I told him i was falling for him was the day that he was flirting with a vampire model at my fashion show.

I shouldn't have gotten jealous but I did. I had to be alone in my own pent house apartment after the show. I couldn't help but cry a little.

Later that night he came to my pent house. Asking why i left early without telling him. He had a duty to protect me and that I shouldn't be leaving the way I did.

That day was the say i told him how I felt. He's gotten jealous when other men would try pursue me and tried to cover it up by saying he was trying to protect me.

Them he basically rejected me by telling me that I should waste my emotions on someone like him.

Which brings me here to hell at the moment. I told Brandy and Valentina what happened a week ago. Which Valentina told me to come to her hell party just to let loose.

And I sure did.

I found myself drinking, dancing, singing. It was drowning in my sorrow.

Why does every guy that I like happens to always find a reason not to like me.

"I going to cry." I say to Brandy who was laying on the couch.

"Me too." She says looking up at the ceiling. "At times like these I miss him more."

My heart was hurting. I thought thay after everything that Zor had done I would be immune to heartbreak. Due to a period of time that I was in his pack I just did not really feel.

But i was wrong.

This also feels bad. I grabbed a bottle of liquor and chugged more of it.

That's when when Zoltan and some of his men including Dane was there walked in. Zoltan looked furious with Valentina. Which had the music stopped and everyone looked at them men.

"Guuuyyys don't stop the party!" Yells Valentina turning on the music. And running away. Everyone around started to dance again and party harder.

My heart was beating fast than ever before. I didn't want Dane to see me. So I stood up wobbling. And walked out the ballroom. I couldn't walk straight anymore. I lost all my  balance.

I walked through the halls trying to get to my room.

"Why the fuck are you drinking like that sweetheart." I hear his low voice from behind me.

I turn around. I almost to ground. He hold me up in his strong arms.

"You are not the boss of me. I can drink any way I want." I slurred.

He smirked.

"Can you?"

"Why do you even care. You made it very clear you don't want me in way form or fashion which it happen to get 100%." I say trying to push him away.

Dane shook his head as he picked me up.

"I never said that. What I was trying to say is I'm not good food you." He says.

"Says Who?" I asked. "I tired of everyone trying to tell what is and isn't good enough for me. I am a grown woman let me make that decision."

"You look sexy when your are mad." He says pulling me closer. His eyes started to glow red. Our  faces were so close. In a way I sobered up a little.

"Kiss me." I say.

With that we both kiss. It was magical full of emotion and love.

"You have you done to me Sweetheart." He says.

I shrugged.

"Take me to my room and I'll show you what I can do." I tell him.

He shook his head.

"We aren't doing none of that till you are completely sober." He says walking to my chambers.

"Aww you party pooper!"

As the time went on everything was so perfect between Dane and I. He was so amazing and a gentlemen of course he had his temper that he gets with other people but I loved him.

I found myself engaged.

I never thought that I would be married but Dane put a ring on it.

My son was happy for both of us. He even had a stern conversation with Dane.

I come to think about life and how I overcame a hardships of it. Sure I didn't get to have everyday romance between mates and in a way I'm fine with that.

Because I'm in love.

I found love again.

I'm happy for that and everything that I have.

-------------------------

This story was meant to be a short one. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Who wants a little bonus chapter on Zor's life?

Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the character. I'll be happy to anwser them.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

D.D.S