8

"Congratulations Luna you are having a boy." Says my doctor as she does my ultrasound. Martha took me to the doctor to get my check up. She is the only person that goes with me everywhere. She is joining me on my pregnancy journey and for that I am grateful.

I had tears running down my eyes of joy looking at my baby through the screen.

"Our future Alpha." Says Martha holding my hand. "I am so proud of you Magdalena."

"I can't believe it." I say crying out. "He's is so beautiful."

"He is." Says the doctor While cleaning the gel off my growing baby bump. "I am going to print out some of the pictures."

With that she left.

Once she got me my pictures Martha and i walked home. She couldn't come to today's since it wasn't for people in her rank which broke my heart. I needed Martha at my side. I have become so dependent on her.

It was embarrassing to me what was going on. Zor brought her to our home for her to live with us. She was also expecting his child. It really took a toll on me. Martha had now become my own personal maid. She helps me with everything. All of this stuff going on around me was taking a toll on me.

I could not eat anymore. I felt so stressed, depressed. Unlike her, she was glowing while pregnant. As a Luna i still have to attend pack meeting which is where i see her. My belly was growing bigger and so was her's.  I looked sickly and she looked healthy and happy while hanging out with her friends. I only had Martha but even she could not be here for me twenty four seven. I was ignored in the pack for the most part. Some people here and there would give me sympathy looks. 

My mother would not talk to be or even check up on how i was doing. Maneula had become her new daughter. From what i have seen and from what Martha tells me My mother and Maneula spend a lot of time together.

As for Zor, he tries to talk with me but i just ignore him and avoid him as much as possible. What is there to say at this point. He always wants me to join him at the dinner table with her next to him. In world does he live to think that i am ever going to share a table with her let alone him.

My mother was smiling inviting the other one to sit with her. My heart was breaking.

I couldn't standing being here. At this pack gathering. Everybody seemed so happy while I am drowning in my own sorrow. She sat with my mother and Laurel who surprisingly was did not look so happy to have her there no matter how much ass kissing Manuela was doing to her.

Zor sat on a throne like chair as if he was the king. Maneula stood up with her belly just as big as mine. She flaunted hers around while i tried my best to keep mine hidden. She walked over to him. He instantly felt her belly lovingly.

He's never done that to mine. Not that he could get that close to me to feel my child. I stood up and left the building. I couldn't help but still have tears running down my face. How much more weak can i get.

She brings him happiness.

He should have rejected me if he cared for her so much and let me try and pick the pieces up all by myself. I feel trapped and there is nothing i can do. I have a child on the way which belongs to him, He will be the future of this pack. I can't leave. My child will have everything he will want, I have nothing to offer... I have no where to go.

I walked to Cassidy's grave which i have not been here in a while. I got on my knee. As tears fell down my face.

"I am at my breaking point." I tell her hoping she would be listening. "I am pregnant and i used to think when i was younger that being pregnant with my mates child was a going to be an amazing and loving experience. Turns out that'a was just a stupid little girl fantasy that I had."

I was sobbing at this point.

"The reality is that the whole chosen soul mate thing is utter bullshit. He doesn't care for me but for another. I don't understand what i did to get him as a soulmate. All he does is hurt me." I say. "I am losing my mind. Having you not here is breaking my heart... because i need you."

After i was done crying. I walked but to the pack house. Where i was from afar i saw Maneula and Zor standing right in front of each other.

"You have not been the same with me since she got here." She tells him. "You are not the same things have changed, you rarely have time if any for me because you are always chasing her around."

She looked genuinely hurt.

"She is my mate. I care for her." He say. She looked hurt.

"I am carrying this matters to us. Our child made from our love." She tells him grabbing his hand and putting it on her belly.

"She is also carrying my child." He says taking his hand away. "I never said that I Loved you."

With that he walked away. Leaving her hurt. I walked the other way. I did not know what to think of that.

Later that day i walked by Zor room and my heart broke when i heard her moaning his name. They will always go back to each other. I locked myself in my room. I was not longer going to be trying to be a Luna to this pack. I'll let her take care of all that.

I lost all the shits i could give.

I had to deal with these emotions head on.

----------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S