2

I walked into the new pack house along with my mother and sister. My mother looked around impressed.

She was going to be living in the pack house along with Cassidy  with Zor and I.

"This seems like a home fit for a Luna." Says my mother. Sitting down on the couch. We've never been a in house with beautiful and big before. We would have never been able to afford it.

Zor had some business to attend to. I tried to talk to him on the ride here but all he did was give me short and quick anwsers. He didn't seem like he wanted to make any conversation with me.

I hoping things can between Alpha Zor and I can get better. I don't know how to make him not dry.

"Luna." Says a young maid to me. "My name is Martha I will be showing you to your room along with your mother and sister."

I was taken to a very huge room. I've never had this in my life. The omegas were setting everything down.

Cassidy and my mother  were shown to their rooms. I layed down on the bed.

I wished Dad was still alive. I go back to thinking how broken dad was. He was a fallen Alpha. His tittle taken from him from the current alpha of the pack. Dad lost his challenge. From there the pack went downhill and migrated everywhere. Dad stayed and dealt with the shame. After that he passed away in combat. We had to deal with all that. We lost everything. I never thought my father would every lose due to him being powerful. It taught me a lesson that the mighty do fall at some point.

I set everything in my room. Martha helped me, she's was very kind to me. She told me i would be introduced to the Pack tommorow as their new Luna.

Once I was setting everything in my room. I took  a shower and put on my PJs and went straight to bed. The bed was so comfy i felt like I was sleeping on a cloud it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I instantly  felt someone staring at me. I   turned on the lamp only to find Zor at the Conner of the room sitting on a chair. I should really remove that chair it's scary and shit.

"What are you doing?"I questioned.

"Watching you sleep." He says drinking out of glass cup which I'm guessing is whiskey.

"Do you need anything." I asked.

He shook his head.

"You are a young Luna."he says. "You need to be great to this pack. The pack is more important than anything."

"Than us?" I questioned.

He looked away then back at me.

"In this moment everything is more important than the bond Mags." He says. "I don't even know you."

"You haven't asked me anything." I say.

"All in due time Mags." He says. I haven't been called Mags in a long time. With that he left the room. What an odd dude.

Later that day I had to get ready for the pack gathering. My mother was busy zipping up my dress.

"You need to put on your good face. You are know a Luna." Says my mother sharply. "You need to socialize with everybody."

"Where is Cassidy?"

"Don't sorry about her." She says annoyed. When we went downstairs the pack house was filling with many high ranking elites. 

Zor introduced me to the pack as the new reigning  Luna. My mother was busy taking and showing off to the elites. All I could think about was Cassidy.