15

2 years later...

"Alright I want this done by the end of the day. No excuses." I told my assistant.

I had an important fashion show here in werewolf city. All my fashion line is worn by all celebrities, royals and rich people all around.

It still couldn't believe how far I've gone. In life in a course of two years. According to Axel I was really good with choosing outfits. That's when I started to design here and there. I saved up enough money that I got with working with the queen and made a few pieces of my work become a reality.

I showed them to Valentina who absolutely fell in love with them. And wore the dress that I designed to a red carpet. That's when I started to get calls from rich people to design a dress or some shoes.

Well the rest is history. My brand have become on of the biggest in the world. People all around desire to wear anything from my fashion line.

Which now has made me one of the richest women in the world.

I am becoming everything that I didn't know I could become. I'm invited to all the high society parties, red carpets, fashion shows. My fashion show a lot of people wish they could get invited to walk into.

Never though I would get this big. I have mansion now which Martha lives in and take care of it for me. I couldn't let her stay in that horrid pack.

My time at the castle I learned how to be more confident with myself and love who I am.

I love myself and who I am.

Nothing can bring me down at this point. I love what I do and have fun with it.

I made my son model for one of my men clothes. Which had everyone arounf the swooning over him. He's get annoyed by all the attenion because he see himself as an Alpha not a model. Ever since I made him be one of the male models for my men's jeans he's been getting other left and right.

I glad I can be the one providing for my son aswell. Not just the other asshole.

As for my love life. It's been really lonely. I ready to find someone but who is the question.

Valentina, along with Venus and Axel tell me to mess around with different people. There is nothing wrong with messing around. The thing is who I really want to mess around is Dane. He's so sexy and mysterious but he pays me no mind which is upsetting at times.

"Do I look fat?" Asked Aphrodite looking in the mirror. The queen went in a vacation to werewolf city with all her sisters.

"No why and even if you did you'd still be gorgeous." I say she looked sad.

Thick girls are so sexy to.

"Raphael is not spending time with me and it's probably because he notices that I've gained twenty pounds." She says on the brink of tears.

"Maybe he's been busy?" I say trying to make her feel better.

"I don't know but I'm done with him!" She says getting up and walking away. She always says that then next thing you know Raphael has her under him. I caught having sex all around castle. It's uncomfortable.

Brandy walked up to me.

"I'm lonely." She says hugging me. Valemtima and I have become really best of friends. She's like my ride or die.

She know all about me and I know all about her. She wants her mate so bad but he's being difficult.

"Girl me too. Was Dane looking at me at the mini party?" I asked her.

"Girl he looked like was undressing you with his eyes." She says laughing.

Dane is like my man crush. He's a total man.

"Oh shit look at the time. I have to be at my son's Graduation in a few hours. Take care of the things here for me." I say. Getting up and walked to the car were my drivers are outside waiting for me and the paparazzi are taking countless of pictures of me.

I got in the car. I hope my son likes his graduation gift that I got him. When I got the graduation room at the academy. I was early.

Thank goodness.

It was emotional to see how my child grew up so fast. He smiled at me when he saw me. I had tears falling down my face.

I'm a proud mama. Even though Valentina says I look like his younger sister.

"Mom you look great." Says my son hugging me. I had tears in my eyes. He was no longer a baby.

"You got so big." I say crying. "Congratulations on graduating."

He was done with studying. He's now to dedicate his life to being an Alpha and being a business man. I'm so proud.

"So I got you a gift. Since you said you don't want to take the Alpha tittle so soon in your life. Which i am completely okay with. You can work on your business and what not." I say. "So instead I got you your own condo in werewolf city. Enjoy a few years in werewolf city."

I gave the papers and keys to his new condo. Which he smiled.

"Mom you really didn't have to." He says.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to." I say squeezing his cheeks. "My little baby boy."

He laughs.

"Mom really? I'm grown." He says.

"I don't care if you are grown you will always be my baby." I say.

That's when I noticed Zor walking though the crowd of People. He looked lonely. And more stronger and he grew a beard.

When he saw me his eyes went wide. He walked up to us. I noticed my son tense up looking at his father.

I still couldn't help my heart beating faster. Hazards of still having a true soul mate.

Zor stood in front of his son. Who happen to know be taller than his father and that's tall. He sure didn't get that gene from me.

"Magdalena." He says as if he couldn't believe I'm here. I looked around as if he was invisible.

Well this is awkward.

He got the hint that I wasn't acknowledging him and turned to Draxson.

"I'm proud of you son." He says.

My son looks at him.

"Let's go mom."

With that we left Zor standing in the middle of the crowd alone.

It's sad I'm a way.

Aro wants nothing to do with his mother or father. And my so wants nothing to do with his father.

According to Martha the pack is weakening. Ever since I left. That nobody respects Maneula and treats her like dirt along with my mother.

And as Zor it was very obvious he had gotten depressed.

They both sink while I thrive in life.

----------------------------------
Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S