seventeenth

I tried my best to walk to the cafeteria. I didn't really have an appetite today, so I just grabbed a juice box and went to sit with Hyeri and the boys. " Mina! How are you! " Hyeri greeted happily.

I just smiled and sat down beside her. " Oh god, what happened to your hand? " Suga asked. " Nothing. " He bit his lip, understanding that I didn't want to talk about it.

Hyeri looked at me worriedly. " It's about her, isn't it? " She whispered and I nodded. " Hey, guys! " We saw Jungkook and Yugyeom walking in the cafeteria and they sat down with us. " This is the first time you sat with us, Kookie. " Taehyung giggled, " Where's Grace? Haven't seen her in a looong time. " Jimin asked. There was a long silence before he replied.

" She moved, didn't you guys hear? " Jungkook finally said, " Oh, really? Is she coming back though? " Namjoon questioned. " I'm not sure, we don't talk often nowadays. " Jungkook said, with no expression.

--

Jungkook and I went to the park to hang out a bit. We were both seated on a bench, eating ice cream as we watched the kids run around.

" I miss being a child, you don't have to worry about anything. No stress, no pressure, especially no step mothers to boss you around. " I complained, feeling a bit angry. He laughed, " What's so funny? " I stared at him confusingly.

" Nothing, you're just so cute when you're angry. " I rolled my eyes, " Says the guy who almost broke into our house this morning. " He looked at me in disbelief. " I was just trying to protect you. " He said as he held his chest and gasped, exaggeratingly. I laughed at his silliness.

" Thanks. " I mumbled. " For what? " He asked. " For being there, always trying to make me happy. " I said while gazing at the sky.

" But it did make you happy, right? " I nodded, " Yes, yes it did. " He smiled and also gazed at the sky.