twenty-second

Jungkook? I thought as I saw him beat the guy who almost punched the living hell out of me. I quickly ran over to the two boys.

Now the man was beating him up pretty bad. Jungkook was on the floor while the man was sitting on him as he kept punching his face. I took my pepper spray in my bag and I sprayed it onto his face.

I quickly picked Jungkook up from the floor while the man was still in pain. I put his arm around my shoulder to support him a bit as we ran to go back home.

I opened the door and I brought him to the bathroom. I ordered him to sit on one of the counters beside the sink, and he did what I said except he was struggling so much. I quickly opened the drawers to look for the first aid kit.

Once I found them, I quickly cleaned his wounds. His face was so bloody and it was full of bruises. " Oww. " He groaned in pain while I was trying to put on some medications on his wounds. " So-sorry, I'll be gentle. " He just nodded and I continued my work.

When I finally finished I cupped his cheeks and stared right into his eyes. " Are you okay? " I asked worriedly. " Y-yeah, I'm good. "

" Why the hell would you even do that? Look at what happened. If I didn't have my pepper spray with me, you could've been injured much more badly. " I scolded him and felt tears form in my eyes.

" I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to help. Don't cry.. " He said and he hugged me. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a while. I broke the hug and said, " Do you need anything? I can go and get it for you. " I said and he chuckled.

" No no. I don't need anything, " He hugged me again, " Let's just stay like this for a while, okay? " He said and I nodded as I hugged him back.