twentieth

It was already night time and the boys decided to watch a movie. " Hey, how about this? " Suga said as he pointed at the movie. " No! I can't stand horror films. " I said, disapproving.

" It's okay, Mina. You can hug me if you're afraid. " Mark said and he winked. I looked at Jungkook who was also beside me and he looked angry. " Are you.. okay? " I asked hesitatingly. He sighed and nodded.

In the end, we were watching the movie quietly. It wasn't really that scary at first but as the movie went on, it was scaring the living crap out of me. As the jumpscare came on, I felt myself jumping and hugging onto someone tight. I didn't really care at the moment, I was just so scared.

I tightened my grip on him as another jumpscare came on and he slightly chuckled and he stroke my hair. The movie finally ended and Yugyeom turned the lights on. I looked up and saw that Jungkook was the one I was clinging onto.

I quickly sat up and saw Jackson and Youngjae hugging each other so tight in fear while Mark was laughing at them. I looked at Jungkook who was staring. " Well, I guess it's time for us to leave now. It's getting late. " Jinyoung said and they all nodded. We bid our goodbyes and they left the house.

I looked at Jungkook who was still in the house and he was staring. " Sorry. " I said. " For what? " He asked, " For being too clingy earlier. " I said and he laughed.

" It's okay. Well I'll get going now. " He said as he picked his stuff up and waved goodbye. I waved back as he left. I quickly cleaned up and went to my room. I hid under my blankets just incase a monster might come by to eat me alive.

I couldn't sleep because I was too scared. Why did I even agree with that movie in the first place? I thought, then I heard a knock from downstairs, shooking the living crap out of me.

I hesitantly got up from my bed after I heard more knocking. I took my lamp and held it up high, just incase that the one knocking on my door was a monster.

I went down the stairs and hesitantly opened the door slowly. I was about to hit the person with the lamp before he stopped me.

" Whoa, not again. " He said, " Kookie? What are you doing here? " I looked at the tall boy who was infront of the door.

" I left something in the guest room, I came by to get it. " He said while scratching his head. I sighed and nodded before letting him in. He went upstairs and I followed behind him. Jungkook went out with his jacket on his hand.

" Cute outfit though. " He said chuckling. I looked down and realized that I was wearing a onesie. " Shut up, I like this onesie. " I said as I playfully hit his arm.

" What? I complimented you. " He laughed as he pinched my cheeks. We both went downstairs and he was about to leave but I held his wrist.

Jungkook's Point of View:

I was about to leave when I felt her hand on my wrist. I looked at her confusingly. " D-do you want to sleep over? "