nineteenth

I woke up with a pair of arms around me. I turned around and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully. What happened?!

I tried my best to get rid of his arms carefully so that I won't wake him up. But instead, he held onto my waist tighter. Placing his head ontop of my shoulder as he nuzzled onto my neck. " Five more minutes, " He groaned.

" Kookie, g-get off. " I said as I tried to get rid of his arms again, but failed miserably. " Please, let's stay like this for a bit. " I sighed and nodded in defeat before placing my hand on his head, stroking it gently. As I stroked his hair, a slight smile crept on his lips.

Jungkook's Point of View:

I fell asleep by the way she stroked my hair. Everything just felt right in that moment, I didn't want it to end.

--

I woke up to see that Mina was already gone. I stood up and went downstairs as I smelled food come from the kitchen.

I silently went to Mina who has cooking eggs. " Boo! " I shouted from behind her, and she instantly took the frying pan from the counter and before hitting my face, I held her wrist.

" Whoa, calm down. " I said while laughing, until my stomach started to hurt. " Very funny, Kookie. " She said, annoyed before continuing to cook. She was clearly upset.

I hugged her from behind which startled her a bit, " Hey, " I said softly. " I'm sorry. " She ignored me and went off to get the utensils as she set the table.

I just watched her silently. While she was fixing the utensils in one area, I hugged her from behind again. " I said I'm sorry. " She turned around and stared into my eyes. I couldn't understand her face, but it felt like she was staring right into my soul.

I brought my hand up to her face and moved her hair away as I tucked it behind her ear so that I could get a better look of her face. It felt like time stopped in that moment. I was about to lean in and she did too, but we heard the door open.

We quickly pulled away from each other. I checked who entered the house and saw all the boys come in with Hyeri as well. I looked at Mina and she said, " Sorry, forgot to tell you that they were coming over. "

" Hey, Minaa! " I looked at Mark who ran to hug Mina, and she hugged him back. It felt like the world was collapsing.

Yugyeom hurriedly came in and called Mark to join them in the living room. Mark nodded and smiled at Mina before going off to the living room. Yugyeom looked at me and he smirked. " Thank me later! "  he mouthed and winked as he left to the living room and started talking to Hyeri.

I looked at Mina who was still setting the table. Once she finished, she took her apron off and placed it back to where it belonged. " Sorry, you just annoyed me so much earlier that I didn't get to tell you that they were coming over. " She said out of the blue.

" It's fine, " I said laughing. " You don't have to be sorry. " I said and she smiled. She went to the boys and called them over for breakfast. The others ate in the living room because we couldn't fit in the kitchen.

" Where's Jackson? " I asked Yugyeom, " Oh, he's eating in the bathroom. " I just nodded, being weirded out by why he would even be eating there.

After eating, I helped Mina clean up and wash the dishes. " You don't have to help me, go have fun with the boys. " She slightly laughed while finishing the dishes as I wiped the table. " But I want to help. " I said.

" Suit yourself. " She chuckled and slightly flicked my forehead. " What was that for? " I asked, " That's for drinking and getting drunk while you were sick. You're so careless. " She said facepalming.

" I'm sorry, okay?? But thanks for taking care of me last night though. " I said and she laughed, " No problem. "