𝙄. 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎

"Don't you think it's unfair for us to be treated this way?" The youngest of the group of friends, Jeongguk, pouted, obviously tired from the constant orders of them cleaning different rooms that their school no longer even use.

"We just have to suck it up and do what we're told," Jimin sighs, actually the one who's cleaning the dusty room, "If we're just going to complain all day, we won't finish."

Taehyung, who was looking through the closets that were placed in the room for storage, shows up out of nowhere, "I take Jeongguk's side!"

"Oh please, even if you did, talking to the professors won't change a thing." Jimin sighs the second time, louder this time. "Just come help and maybe I'll change my mind."

The two younger boys didn't seem to believe the eldest. In the end, Jimin was still the one who finished the work they were assigned.

After, what seemed like an endless time for Jimin, they had finished cleaning the room and exited the school building. "Finally!" Taehyung had cheerfully boomed.

"Finally, my ass." Jimin could only mutter. Their clothes were as dirty as the baseball players' uniforms after a tough game from visitors.

"Should we go get ice cream?" Jeongguk asked, an excited smile curved on his lips.

Jimin shakes his hands around, "I am going home."

"Oh come on, you killjoy!" Taehyung pouted, shaking Jimin's arms which only made Jimin stare at his gullible friend, "Don't look at me like that, I only speak the truth."

Soon enough, Jimin ended up going with the two cheery boys. The night has come and lights were beginning to surround them. They were just a bunch of students walking around the city, looking for an ice cream parlor after a long, tiring day from school.

They didn't seem to care how much of a mess they look like due to the dust and dirt that has transferred to their clothes.

What matters to them is that ice cream and the smiles that kept appearing on their faces on their typical Friday night.

Oh, how much they miss such moments.

Poor boys.