𝙑. 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋

"Finally!" Taehyung yells out excitedly as he looks at everyone loading their things in the truck of his dad, the truck he didn't ask permission to use, but he didn't really care.

Hoseok nudges Jin, making him recall their conversation last time. Taehyung was indeed excited, the most excited one among all of them.

The weird feeling he's been feeling for the past week have subsided, he was glad it did, he didn't want to ruin the mood anyway.

Once their things were loaded, everyone hopped in and Jin started the engine, the car roared and they finally set off to their first destination.

"There's this little thing by the beach where we could take a group photo." Taehyung says as he scrolls through his phone, looking for the address he had copied the night before.

"You mean the bus stop you showed me yesterday?" Jimin asked, moving closely to Taehyung to see what was the other doing. "It has a pretty view of the ocean behind."

"There's a close small restaurant there too, we could have our lunch there." Taehyung added.

Jin smiles a little at how prepared Taehyung, the younger even prepared their destinations. When they planned their summer trip, it was all just Taehyung getting his dad's car and buying snacks for the ride.

Yoongi sighs beside Jin. He had taken the passenger's seat so that when they want to exchange, it's easier. "Hey, Yoongles, what's up with that big sigh?"

"I didn't get enough sleep last night." Yoongi mumbled, his eyes shut.

"Another night trying to get sleep?" Jin asked.

"Well, I did sleep, just for a few hours though. I did put my phone down and yet I still felt distracted and the ceiling seemed to have kept me awake." Yoongi recalls.

"Did you keep your lamp on?" Jin takes a look at Yoongi quick before averting his eyes back on the road. Jin knew that Yoongi likes leaving a lamp on because it was really pitch black in his small apartment.

Yoongi hums and nods, "Well, I kind of needed to keep it on."

"You do know that's one of the things that keep you up." Jin chuckles.

Yoongi sighs again then shrugs, "Maybe in this trip, I'll get better sleep knowing I'm with all of you."

Jin couldn't help but feel his heart warm from what Yoongi said, he loved it when his friends acknowledges how much they help one another.

Maybe that was what Jin needed, a reassurance to get rid of the weird feeling he has.

- -

They had arrived at what Taehyung mentioned, the one overlooking the ocean. He had brought his camera for the trip, taking it from car with a huge smile on his face. "Let's take a photo!"

"Really well prepared huh?" Jeongguk laughs, staring at Taehyung as he preps the tripod and camera.

The others have taken their seats and scooted closer to each other. Taehyung excitedly took a seat as well, they had smiles on their faces but the camera isn't counting down.

"What the heck Tae?" Namjoon chuckles, "You didn't set the timer."

"I'll get it." Yoongi shakes his head and jogs toward the camera, setting the timer and pressing the shutter, he then jogs back right away to his seat and smiled.

Soon enough, the camera clicks and flashes, they all cheered and stood from their seat and huddles together to check the photo.

Just seeing the photo made Jin feel the happiest.

And completely, the feeling has fled away.

- -

After they had their lunch, they decided to explore the area more, where they took the picture. It did overlook the sea, it was beautiful and relaxing.

They had parked a near open area and sat by the edge of what divides the ocean from the empty country side road.

"I feel so light, like I could fly. The ocean's beautiful as well, look how blue it is. I wonder how deep it is." Jimin says as he looks far away, which made Yoongi snort at the scene he's looking at. "Hey, what a killjoy."

"It's just quite sappy to look at you so deep in thought and then you suddenly say something like that," Yoongi shakes his head, looking at the sea as well, "But I get what you feel, being here feels great."

Jimin only gave the older a short smile, but deep inside he wondered what it felt like to be in the ocean. It wasn't a good wonder though.

"Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon looked around, not seeing a certain boxy smiley boy around. Everyone looked around as well unti Jeongguk sees him somewhere of higher ground.

"Taehyung!" Jin was quick to call him, he looks up with his hand protecting his eyes from the sun, it was still shining so it could blind him. "Can- You should go back down, that's high up!"

Taehyung must have not heard the older as he focuses his attention at the edge of the wooden construction. He had an idea, he had a temptation of jumping off this considered cliff.

Jin and the others start to grow nervous as Taehyung continues to move forward. Everyone yelled his name in an attempt for Taehyung to avert his attention to them, but it was no use. Someone had to go up.

Jin did not have to ask anyone as his feet move on their own, heading to the ladder of the wooden construction. He only had one thought in mind as he head to Taehyung, will I be able to save him?

Taehyung seemed hazed, distracted by his own thoughts.

Soon enough, Jin had arrived up and didn't seem to notice how high it was, the wind was a little strong and yet he went and hugged Taehyung from behind and slowly backed away from the edge.

Taehyung got surprised and was back to reality, "Jin?"

Jin was huffing, trying to catch his breath from all the running and climbing, "You- what- what were you thinking?!" It came out as a yell, "You- you don't- you don't get to do that to me, to us!"

Everyone was short of breath as they watched the scene unfold in front of them, it was sure a big turn of events.