𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂

A gun shot.

That's all it took for the boy to realize what he's done.

He wasn't the one who was shot,

And yet he's the one who feels an even greater pain,

A greater pain than a bullet piercing through one's heart.

"We're still not done talking about you taking my truck without my-"

"Leo, we've talked about this." Taehyung's mom, Ana, spoke up as she puts down their dinner. "Not during this time."

"Do you not realize what your son could possibly do next? Maybe even worse!" Leo, or Taehyung's stepfather argued back, clearly annoyed at the presence of Taehyung, especially with him acting like Leo wasn't there.

"And haven't we finished talking about this conversation? It happened last week, did your truck come back with just one tire?" Ana speaks up now, which Leo didn't like, or more like is scared of.

"You're not disciplining this troublemaker enough." Leo could only grumble back.

Taehyung didn't really have appetite but he knew his mother liked eating dinner as a whole, but he never considered the man sitting in the middle his own father.

He felt a light rub on his back and he looked back and saw his mother giving him a reassuring smile, a short one though. He felt sorry for making his mother have to deal with Leo. He hated Leo.

He's completely last his patience, along with his appetite so he excused himself with his empty plate. He walked towards the sink and placed down the plate, and rushed back to his room.

He closed the door behind him and let out a sigh, hearing them faintly talk. But he could hear well so he knows what they were talking about.

"I don't see why you let him away like that, he needs some sense in his head."

"He's just a boy-"

"And a boy has to learn from his mistakes."

"Can we please stop already? Just leave him alone, I've talked to him."

He sat down on his bed and took his phone. His notification display shows messages from all his friends, he smiles a little at them. He's happy to have them, he really is, but he knew happiness was only temporary and sadness will always take over.

One message caught his attention, it was from Namjoon.

   He laughs a little at the "emoticon" Namjoon likes to use

He laughs a little at the "emoticon" Namjoon likes to use. He wasn't one to use "emojis".

 He wasn't one to use "emojis"