𝙄𝙑. 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂

It was another normal afternoon for Jin, the others have their own agendas for today. He thought of taking a walk out and do some canvasing for extra things for their planned summer trip, even though he still had a bad feeling about it.

He went a little extra in canvasing for sure, since now he's face to face with a kart full of things for their trip. Jimin and Namjoon have bought a few things but Jin got a little careless with his credit card.

Having the things he bought checked out, he heads back to his car and loaded the paper bags in. Now he has to meet up with one of the boys, Hoseok.

Arriving to Hoseok's small flower shop, Jin had a smile on his face at how lively Hoseok's shop looks like among the rest of the shops that surround his. He parked his car on the side and entered the shop, different scents of flowers hitting his nostrils.

"Jin!" Hoseok had a bright smile on his face and excused himself from his employee from the cashier, "I see you're early. I thought we had agreed on meeting at five?"

Jin shrugged and took a seat at a near table with a window full of flower paintings, "I don't mind spending a few more hours here with a cup of coffee."

Hoseok snapped his fingers, "I got you!"

Soon enough, Hoseok came back, holding two cups of coffee. He placed it on the table and joined the eldest, "You ready for our trip?"

Jin sighs, "I wish I was completely ready, or like, mentally ready?"

With furrowed brows, Hoseok stared back at Jin with confusion, "What's up?"

"I don't know, it feels like something bad will happen." Jin looked back, his eyes only displayed worry.

"I mean, things happen unexpectedly indeed, but everyday we take risks just to create more memories." Hoseok had a reassuring smile, he didn't want to go on either side, good and bad, he wanted it to say it in a neutral way.

"But hey, just because I have a weird feeling about it doesn't mean we need to cancel it. You guys are pretty pumped about it." Jin chuckles, taking a sip from the now warm coffee.

"We are, especially Taehyung, you know how he is when we plan these things. It's all he looks forward to."

Jin suddenly had a thought. He silently hoped that behind Taehyung's excitement or happiness in the littlest things, there isn't a big problem going on with him. He wants nothing but genuine joy for him, for all his friends.

Still, the gut feeling about the summer trip remains, but now an additional doubt comes along, and the thought he dreaded thinking about came to his mind; what if my friends aren't really happy?

And oh boy, he wanted it to be crushed right away.