𝙄𝙄. 𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙉-𝙐𝙋𝙎

"You think that's enough?" Jin, the eldest, asks as he stares at the tarpaulin hanging on his cafe, unsure if it's enough to catch teens' attention.

"I worked my ass off all night to do the specific design you keep on asking for." Namjoon, the third oldest, sighs in frustration.

"I think it's eye catching enough for the teens, I like it." Hoseok, the fourth oldest, positively says.

"You're not a teen anymore, Hoseok." Yoongi, the second oldest, adds. "I don't see why it isn't enough for you, Jin. Namjoon did do a good job and it's way enough for people to see."

Jin sighs, and just nods. "Well, I guess it's enough." He mumbles to himself and shakes his hands around, a way of him to shake the stress off. He gestured the others to enter the cafe.

Four of them sits on the table nearest to the counter and just stared at each other.

"What is this, a police interrogation?" Yoongi asks, now switching to a much more comfortable sitting position.

"I'm just stressed about business this summer. I don't know if people would still come. Coffee? Hot chocolate? Who would want those on a hot day?" Jin ruffles his hair, the stress he shook off earlier just came back.

"What about milk tea? Have you ever thought of making that?" Hoseok asks.

"Yeah, teens love milk tea." Namjoon adds.

Before Jin could say a word, the entrance bell rings. There stood three boys; Jimin, Taehyung and Jeongguk, all with big smiles on their faces.

The seven of them reunite as if they haven't seen each other for years. It was already summer break and they knew they'll spend more time together.

Nothing but huge smiles were curved on their lips, only joy and satisfaction pumping through their veins.

It's a scene Jin loves.

The only scene he loves.