Chapter 11

Nobody can see me but I can see them, walking down the halls of this forgotten land, voices surround me and tug at my clothes and I'm suffocating but I can't speak... But they can.

I run down a corridor that is covered in black silk, it's everywhere, the walls the floor, the ground, everywhere. I stumble over a rotting leg and grab ahold of the silk wall beside me, suddenly a room appears infront of me I gasp at the sight of it. It's too big, too breath taking (even though I can't really breathe). I turn around to leave but the silk and everything has dissapeared. I hear a door creak open at the far end of the room and without thinking I dive behind a huge statue in the corner of the huge room, I hear what sounds like more than two people walk into the room... six people to be exact.

"Thank you so much for coming." A similar voice chimes, I know that overexcitable tone from somewhere... but who could it be?

"My pleasure." Jakes voice slips into the second of silence, my body goes rigid, the voice of the girl in red replies, "You're welcome mistress Leila."

I can't of heard right.

Leila... seriously? My Leila?

I peek around the corner and sure enough there she stands infront of a bunch of people... people including veronica and jake.

I peek my head around a bit further but just as I do Jake's eyes lock with mine, I freeze.

"She's here." I watch him whisper.

Leila turns to me and all the blood drains from her face, I turn to her standing up and storming towards here.

"LEILA! YOU'RE MEANT TO BE IN A COMA!" I scream at her, she stares at me,

"No... you're meant to be dead..."

The world goes black.

~~~

I'm sorry but im ditching this story so here is the final cliffhanger... forever.