The honeymoon

Justin shaked me softly and says softly "baby, wake up. We're here." I get up, wake up and look out the window. I let out a little gasp. The place was so beautiful! It was next to the beach, but the house was a big, and beautiful mansion. It was dark so there was lights rowing up to the house. It looked so beautiful in the dark.

Justin asks "you like?" I say "no...I love it!" Justin laughs and I turn around, to face him. He was still chuckling and smiling. He was so cute and handsome, that I could just kiss him!

I ask "what's so funny, Justin?" He was still laughing and he says "your

I ask "what's so funny, Justin?" He was still laughing and he says "your...reaction." I playfully hit Justin on his shoulder, but softly. Justin stops laughing but he lets out a little chuckle when I hited him softly. I smile and Justin gets out. Justin gets our suitcases out the trunk. I get out and help to help Justin, but he says "I got this, Rose. Here let me give you the keys and go check out the house. I'll meet you in there in a little bit." Justin gets the keys out his pocket and he gives the keys. I grab them and I say "ok, thxs, Justin."

Then he goes back to what he was doing. I turn around and walk into the house. I put the key in the lock and it unlocks. I open the door and walk in. I say in a mumble "wooowww!" It was 3 storys tall. It had 2 black, leather couches,and 1 love seat. It had a glass tabe in the middle, of the living room, large, screen tv, and other things.

Justin asks "so, how do you like the house?" I turn around and say "it's beautiful. I love it. Thank you, Justin." He puts the suitcases down and goes up to me. He puts his hand on my face and says "no thank you to be in this world." And he kisses me. I put my hand through his hair and Justin put his arms around my waist. The kiss was rough.

He pushes me to the wall and he whispers "you sure about this, Rose?" I just nod and we go on. Justin picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. And he takes us to our room. (And we made out!)

*the next morning*
I couldn't believe we did it and It was amazing! I roll on my side to face Justin and see him still sleeping (he mostly did the work last night.) He was so cute when he was sleeping.

) He was so cute when he was sleeping