Is this all over yet?

*Justin's P.O.V.*

I don't know where I was driving but, it helps me think when I drive. I thought "I don't know what to do! I don't know if I'm making a mistake or not, but I know that I can't leave, Rose."

*After a few hours of random driving*

I decided to drive home and hope Rose Is still there so I can talk to her. We need to talk and see what happens.

*After 24 minutes I get home*

I park, turn off the car, and go inside the house, hoping that Rose is home. I walk in the house and don't see Rose. Maybe she's In one of the rooms? I go every, singe floor and room and don't see her. Where the heck is she?! I think I know where she is! In Austin's house!

I go in the car, start the car and drive to Austin's house. I'm going to have a "talk" with Austin!

*Rose's P.O.V.*

Austin took me in and I didn't see the baby. I ask in a raspy voice (from all that crying) " Austin, where's the baby?" He says "in my room, sleeping." I just nod, I sit on the couch and Austin sits next to me. I say "Justin never acts like this. It seems like I never knew him and he's just a stranger. I don't know what to do, Austin!" I look at him and he looks a little upset.

He looks at me and before he can say anything I hear someone knock on the door like there angry

He looks at me and before he can say anything I hear someone knock on the door like there angry. Austin gets up and answers the door. Then I hear a familiar voice asks "where is, Rose!?" Justin? hear Austin say "she's right here." I hear footsteps coming and then I see Justin coming in mad. I ask "Justin, what the heck are you doing here!?" He says "we need to talk." I get up and ask "about what?" Justin says "about what happen today." I sigh and ask "can we talk about this at home?" Justin says "no. Lets talk about this right now!" Austin says "I'm sorry to interrupt this, but you need to at least listen to Rose." Justin turns to Austin and says "shut the heck up, Austin! You bird brain!" What!? Why did he call Austin a bird brain!? He never called Austin names before, they've been best friends for a long time.

Austin asks "what did you just call me!?" Justin says harsh "you h heard me...bird brain." Austin says "thats it!" Then, Austin starts attacking Justin. I yell "Austin! Stop!" But he didn't listen. Austin got on top of Justin. Then Justin punches Austin off of him and Austin falls off. I yell "Guys stop it!" Justin gets up, Austin gets up too and he wipes his lips and he was bleeding! Justin and Austin makes fist and then they start punching each other! I was worried and scared! I yell again "STOP IT!" But of course they didn't listen!

 I yell "Guys stop it!" Justin gets up, Austin gets up too and he wipes his lips and he was bleeding! Justin and Austin makes fist and then they start punching each other! I was worried and scared! I yell again "STOP IT!" But of course they didn't...

Austin was mostly getting punched and then Austin gets knocked out. Austin falls on the ground and Justin stops punching. Justin just shakes his head when Austin went down.

I run to Austin. I bend down next to Austin and sees he's bleeding bad. I ask "Justin, why did you hit him?!" Justin says "because he attack me and I had to protect myself." I sigh and I go to Justin. I put my hands on his face and ask "you okay?" Justin smiles and says "now that you're here." Then he kisses me. Well I guess he's not leaving me. Then I hear somebody groan and we stop kissing. I look at Austin and he was getting up. I go to him and I help him get up. Justin helps too. Justin says "I'm so sorry man!" Austin says "I'm angry at you, bro, but I forgive you. It was my fault anyways." Justin chuckles and I ask "hey, what about Matthew?" Justin says "oh yeah!" We go in Austin's rom and see the baby still asleep. He's ok!

We close the door and I ask "Justin, can we stay here for tonight and we go back home tomorrow?" Justin puts his hand on my face and says "anything for you...my queen."I smile, put my hand on his cheek too and say "now that's the Justin Bieber I married." He smiles and says "ok, let's go to bed. I'm tired." I chuckle and say "yeah and I bet you're tired from fighting." Justin says "don't even remind me." I smile and we go downstairs.

When we get downstairs we see Austin sleeping on the couch and I ask whispering "were do we sleep?" Justin says whispering too "lets just sleep in the room, where the baby is sleeping." I say "ok." And we go in Austin's room. I pick up the baby and I lay down. Justin sleeps next to me and I put the baby in the middle. I say "good night, Justin. I love you." Justin says "good night, Rose. I love you too." And we fall asleep.

Sorry the story is short but I hope you like it!♡♥♡what do think is going to happen later in the story? Will they still fight? Will they leave each other? Put in the comments what you think is going to happen. Thxs♡♥♡♡hope you have a great summer!

 Thxs♡♥♡♡hope you have a great summer!

Justin's smile means the world to me.