What the hell?!

*Rose's P.O.V.*

The next morning I wake up and go to Matthew's room, to check on him. When I walk in the room I see Matthew sitting on the bed, his back to me. I walk up to Matthew and see him holding a picture of me and Justin together, kissing. I ask "where did you get that from?" Matthew turns around and he looked like he was crying. He asks "is dad ever coming back?" I didn't really know. I say "he....told me that...he'll be here...soon. Why you crying?" He hugs and says "because, I miss dad." I say, soothing him "me too." I did really miss him.

*Justin's P.O.V. *

Ever since that argument with me and Rose, we we haven't talked. Other guys came in the studio, so they can help me with a new album. The last album we made was "my world, my world 2.0 and believe were hits! I was back of the studios, singing and the guys helping out. (Watch the video. It's how Justin is in the studios making music.)

After we did that we had to do dance rehearsals now.

(Watch the videos, cause it's how Justin is doing dance rehearsals)

After the all that I was worn out! I sat on the couch and Usher says "great work man." I say "thxs, man." And everyone walks out. Now I had time to myself! After a few minutes I fall asleep on the couch.

 Now I had time to myself! After a few minutes I fall asleep on the couch

*Rose's P.O.V.*

The next morning I was wondering and thinking about Justin. What is he doing? Is he thinking about me like how I'm how I'm thinking about him? I decided to go outside. When I go outside paparazzis come in front of me, flashing cameras, and I run to my car. The paparazzis kept following me, asking me questions like "are you cheating on Justin Bieber?" "Where is Justin?" "Did you guys divorce?" I get in the car and the paparazzis got around the car. I roll down my window and say "leave me alone! I'm not cheating on Justin! I don't know where Justin is! And no we didn't get divorce! Now leave me the fuck alone!" And I drive past them and they quickly moved out of the way.

I did know where Justin was, but is he still there? Is he cheating and I'm the one not? But, there was one thing I knew. It was that I'll never cheat on him.