The good and bad moments♡♥

In the middle of the night I heard the baby cried. I groan and get up, but Justin says "go back to sleep, Rose. I got it." I lay back down and ask "you sure, Justin?" He gets up and says "yep." And he goes in the baby room. I go back to sleep.

*Justin's P.O.V*
I go in the baby's room, go to the crib, bend down to pick up Matthew and I carry him. I rock him a little and say "shhh shh. It's ok." I kept repeating it but, Matthew kept crying. Maybe he needed his diaper changed? I set him back down in the crib and I checked his diaper.

It stinks! And sure enough it needed to be changed. I change Mattew's diaper, throw the other one away, and he stopped crying. I ask Matthew "so you just needed your diaper changed, huh?" He just giggled. I chuckle and go back in the bedroom.

When I go back in the bedroom I saw my beautiful queen still asleep. I smile.

I guess she's really tired from giving birth to Matthew

I guess she's really tired from giving birth to Matthew. I go in the restroom to wash my hands. After I wash my hands I drie them with a towel and go to bed.

I get on the bed and go to sleep.

*Rose's P.O.V*
I wake up and see Justin still asleep. He always so cute! I sit up and get off the bed. Then, Justin asks in a raspy voice "Babe, where you going?" I look over my shoulder and say "I'm just going to check on Matthew." Justin says "ok." He sits up and I go in the baby's room.

When I go in the baby's room, I see Matthew already awake. I go up to the crib and pick up Matthew. Matthew makes a little cute sound and I chuckle. I say "good morning, Matthew." Matthew smiles and for a little second I thought I saw him look like Justin when Justin smiles.

Then I hear a familiar voice asks "you ok, baby?" I turn around and see Justin looking like a hot mess. I smile and say "yeah." Justin goes up to us and asks "can I hold him?" I hand Justin the baby and Justin holds Matthew. Justin kisses Matthew on the cheek and says "hey, buddy."

They look so cute together

They look so cute together. I smile and say "Justin, I'm going to get dress." Justin says not looking up "ok." I walk out and go back in the bedroom to change. I put on a purple tank top, and shorts. I walk back in the baby's room and see Justin making baby noises to Matthew and it was so cute! I stand beside Justin and look down at Matthew. I ask Justin "Justin, what do you want to do today?" Justin puts kisses Mattew on the head and puts him back in the crib. Justin looks at me and says "I don't know really."