I love you♡♥♡ (play song when reading this)

I was still in my bedroom, thinking of what to do! Then I hear a knock on the door. I get up, go my to the door and ask "who is it?!" Justin says "it's me. Can you open the door? I'm sorry for being a jerk! I miss you." I say "but still explains why you think I'm still in love with Thomas!" He says "I just don't know why i said that but I know that I don't want us to give up on each other and I'm not ready for us leave each other. And if we ever do I just don't know what I do if I ever loose you. So, please, Rose. Don't go...not yet." I oen the door and say "I'm not going anywhere and I don't know what I do either if you ever left."

Justin hugs me and cries on my shoulder. I cry too. We stay like that for a while.

Justin lets go but he puts his hand on my shoulder and says "I love you so much, Rose

Justin lets go but he puts his hand on my shoulder and says "I love you so much, Rose. Promise to never ever leave, no matter what happens you'll be with me?" His voice was raspy from crying and I nod. He hugs me again. I knew I'll never ever leave him.

*after 7 months* (pretend Matthew is big and now he is 6 years old.)

Today was Matthews birthday and he turned 6 years old! Me and Justin decorated the house with birthday stuff. After we finished me and Justin relaxed on the couch. Justin asks "do you think we went overboard?" I say "no....maybe." Justin just smiles and I smile back.

Then my phone went off

Then my phone went off. I get up and I answer it. Thomas asks "are you busy, Rose?" I look at Justin and he just on his phone (like always!) I say "no. Why? What's wrong?" He says "I was wondering if I come over. I really want to see you." I wanted to see him too but I know if Justin would like that. I say "let me ask Justin and see if you come over. Ok?" He says "ok, cool. Bye, Rose." I say "bye, Thomas." And I hang up. Should I ask Justin? What happens if we fight again? I don't know what to do!

I'll think for a while and soon enough I decided to ask Justin If Thomas can come over. I go up to Justin, sit next to him and Justin puts his phone down. Justin asks "who was that, babe?"I say "that was Thomas and he asks if he could come over. Can he come over? It would only be like a few days or a day. Please?!" Justin looks a little to his side and thinks for a while.