I love you, Justin!

*Rose's P.O.V.*

It was 12:21 already! I don't even know if Thomas is going to the spend the night or not. I need to ask him about what Justin said! I ask "Thomas, you spending the night or you leaving?" He says "uhhhhh.....I really don't know." Justin says "I think Thomas should stay here....for a day or...2." What? Thomas says "if it's up to, Rose." I say "of course I'll have you here!" Thomas smiles and says "thxs, guys." I yawn and I say "I'm going to bed." Justin gets up and says "me too. Goodnight...Thomas." Thomas says "Goodnight, guys." I get up, me and Justin go to the bedroom.

Justin closes the door and asks "so you heard?" I nod and Justin groans. Justin asks "how much have you heard?" I say "just the last part." He sighs, sits on the edge of the bed, grabs my hands and says "I'm sorry you had to hear that. I just don't want Thomas to have you again and loose you. I don't want to loose you, Rose." I say "I'm not going anywhere and you'll won't loose me." Justin gets up and hugs me.

And I don't wan to loose Justin either! He lets go and says "lets go to bed

And I don't wan to loose Justin either! He lets go and says "lets go to bed." I nod and we lay down. Justin wraps his arm's around me and we cuddle. I say "I love you, Justin." He says "me too, Rose." I still wanted to know what Justin said, but I didn't want to ruin this. I'll soon figure it out. And I go to sleep, with the warmth of Justin' arms around me.

*the next morning.*

I wake up and see Justin sitting, looking at me. I ask "what?" He smiles and says "your just so cute when you sleep." I smile and I say "your more cuter when you sleep." He comes closer and then he kisses me. The kiss was slow and perfect. He lays me down and we kiss some more.