Having the baby

The next morning I wake up and see Austin still asleep. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. Then I felt arms around me and saw it was Austin's arms around me. This felt wrong!

 This felt wrong!

I quickly get up and stand up. Austin wakes up, sits up and asks "what's wrong?" I say "this feels weird. I'm sorry. I'm married." He looks upset and says "it's ok. I understand. I forgot." He sounded upset too. I say "I have to go, Austin. Thanks again." He gets up and says "no problem. Bye, Rose. Thxs for staying. I loved the company." I say "no problem. I loved that I got to keep up with you and stayed here." I hug him and say "I'm going to miss you." He hugs me back and says "me too."

I walk out and go in the car. I start the engine and drive off. In 16 minutes I get to the house. I park the car, turn off the car, and go inside the house. I unlock the door and walk in. When I walked in all of a sudden I feel a fimaliar , muscular arms hug me from behind.

Justin says "Oh my god never leave me like that! You got me worried. Where were you?!" I look over my shoulder to look at Justin and say "I was at Austin's house to just get a little break. I'm sorry I didn't know you were worried!" He turns me around and he puts his soft, smooth hands on my face. He asks "just promise me to never ever do that to me and can you forgive me for being such a jerk?" I nod my head and ask "ok and I will you forgive me for telling you what I said too?" He smiles and says "of course." Then he kisses me softly.

The kiss was rough but I meant something. It meant that he'll never leave me. He lets go and smiles at me. He was so cute and so handsome when he smiles! I'm always glad that god created him and that he was mine forever♡♡

 He was so cute and so handsome when he smiles! I'm always glad that god created him and that he was mine forever♡♡

*After 2 months*
My stomach was big, but in a few weeks I'm going to have this baby. Justin was so excited and I was so nervous. Justin asks "so what are we going to name him?" Me and Justin were sitting on the couch and trying to figure out what to name the baby.

I ask "how about Matthew?" Justin smiles and says "I love it! Matthew Nick Bieber?" I smile and say "love it!" We smiles and we look at each other. He puts his hand on my face,  goes close to my face and we kiss. When we kissed I felt the baby kicked in my stomach. I let go and I put my hand on my stomach.

Justin looks worries and asks "what's wrong?" I say "when we were kissing the baby kicked in my stomach." Justin chuckles and puts his hand  on my stomach. He asks Matthew "hey buddy why you kicking mommy in the stomach?" I laugh and Justin laughs too.

*after a few weeks later*
I was with Justin talking, sitting on the couch until, I felt my water broke. I screamed "JUSTIN, MY WATER BROKE!!" Justin quickly got up and help me got. We quickly got in the car and went to the hospital. I kept crying and screaming. Justin says "it's ok, honey. We're almost there." Justin grabbed my hand but I holded it tight. I felt Justin wince when I holded his hands.

After a few minutes we finally made to the hospital. Justin got out the car and got a nurse. The nurse was a guy. He had black, crop hair, nurse uniform and he was tall. The nurse got a wheelchair, the nurse and Justin helped me get in the wheelchair. The nurse rushed us inside. The nurse yelled "this women is pregnant! Get her a room!" One of the nurses get up, take over with the wheelchair and rush us to the emergency room.

*after all the birth of Mathew Nick Bieber!*
After I gave birth to Matthew Nick Bieber the nurse gave me him and I hold him. Justin sat on the edge of the bed, next to me and looked at the baby. I hold the baby and ask "so you're the one who kept kicking me?" Justin chuckles. Matthew exactly looked like Justin. Matthew had Justin's hair color when he was younger (blonde), he has my eyes, but he was so cute.

 Matthew had Justin's hair color when he was younger (blonde), he has my eyes, but he was so cute

I was so glad to have this wonderful and handsome baby boy.