The arguments and fights

Me and Justin have been arguing and fighting. I hated it when we fight! One day I couldn't believe what Justin said. Me and Justin were talking when I asked him "Justin, you sure you want this baby, because I have a feeling you don't." He started to look mad and said "why the hell would you ask that? You know I want this god damn baby!" I say "because I had this feeling and feelings never lie." He mumbles "well your feelings are wrong." I ask "what did you say?!" He says "I said that your feelings are wrong and I'm getting sick and tired of you asking me if I want this baby or not. I just wish you weren't god damn pregnant and it would die!" I gasp and say "how dare you say that! I wish you could disappear!"

 I just wish you weren't god damn pregnant and it would die!" I gasp and say "how dare you say that! I wish you could disappear!"

I slap him in the cheek, I run up to the room and cry. I slam the door closed and locked the door. I lay on the bed and cried.

-Justin's p.o.v-
I couldn't believe she slapped me and that i said that! I'm so stupid! I put my arms over my head and look down. I'm so angry that I can just scream! And I couldn't believe that she wanted me to disappear, but I know I said something worse. So, I deserve what she said.

It has been an hour and I already miss her

It has been an hour and I already miss her. I decide to go upstairs and tell her I'm sorry. I get up and I go upstairs. When I go to the bedroom I kmock on the door, but when I knocked on it, it opened. I look inside and don't see Rose. I say "Rose!? Where are you?!" But I don't see her and I looked everywhere. Where is she!?

I'm so worried about Rose

I'm so worried about Rose. Where did she go!? Then I hear a car start. I quickly run downstairs and look out the window. Then, I saw my car drive away. I'm going to get her when she comes back!

-Roses P.o.v.-
I called Austin and he said I can come over. I got my keys, put on my shoes on, and left the bedroom. I closed the door quietly and walked downstairs very slowly and quietly. I looked to see if Justin was there and i saw that he was sitting on the couch, looking mad and sad. I still couldn't believe what he said and what I said, but he deserved it for what he said.

I slowly walk behind the couch and when I get to the door I open it slowly. It didn't make any noise and thank god! When I opened it I quickly walk out, close the door slowly and when I closed it I ran to the car (I tried). I unlocked the car, started the engine, and drived to Austin's house.

In 15 minutes I get to Austin's house. I park the car, turn off the car and walk up to Austin's house. His house was big and nice. I knock on the door for a few times and wait for Austin to answer the door. In a few minutes he answers it. I quickly hug him and cry on his shoulder. He pats on my back and asks "what's wrong, Rose?" I say "it's about me, Justin, and the baby." He says "ok. You can tell me inside." I let go, wipe my tears and we go inside.

When we sit on the couch and after I tell Austin everything that happened he got angry. He says through his teeths "I'm going to get that..." I interrupt him and say "you're not going to do anything. Ok?" He nods and asks "how can you stand being like this?"

I ask "what do you mean, Austin?" He says "like you and Justin fighting. About the baby, this drama and other stuff." I shake my head and say "I don't know what to do!" Austin puts his hand on my shoulder and says "it's ok, Rose. You can stay with me if you like so you can take a break from.....Justin." I said "sure. What would Justin think?" Austin says "don't worry about what he thinks. Ok?" I nod my head.

Me and Austin had alot of fun. He was funny when he went to the kitchen, got on the table and danced on it. Austin comes up to me and says "watch me." He walks to the table, got on it and started dancing on the table. I kept laughing.

After he finishes dancing he jumps down the table and he landed perfect. I stop laughing and Austin laughs a little. He asks "so, how did you like the dance?" I chuckle and say "nice." He laughs and we just talked.

We talked for hours It seemed. I looked at the time and it was 12:45! I yawn and Austin ask "you tired, huh?" I nod and Austin gets up. He says "let's go to bed." I get up and when I get up Austin picks me up bridal style. I say "Austin Carter Mahone let me go!" He says "nope!" I just laugh and he takes me to his bedroom. He kicks the door open and walks in. He carefully setted me down, because I was pregnant. I lay down and say "thxs for everything, Austin. You're such a great best friend. Good night, Austin." He smiles and says "no problem. I'll do anything for you, Rose. Good night, Rose."

He jumps on the bed next to me and I close my eyes. I felt him cover me with the covers and I fall asleep.

As long as you love me Justin Bieber! ♡♥♡