1

Veronica POV

I woke up to see my phone vibrating so badly.

I opened it, and saw 3 miss calls from an unknown number.

I called it back to find out who it was.

"Hello?", I asked.

"Um, yeah, hi," a voice answered.

It was a girl. She sounded so cute and soft.

"Who is this? Why did you called me trice?", I asked, in a confused tone.

"Hey, I'm Stephanie Elizabeth. Please call me Stephanie," she answered.

"Okay. Then why'd you called me?", I said.

"I called you because I work at a cupcake store nearby your house. It's called "Stuffed In A Cup". You visited the store yesterday night with a girl named Vanessa Merrell. Am I correct?", she explained.

"Yeah. I visited the store," I answered, "So what?"

"You left your purse. It has no money in it though, just some pictures," she said.

"Um, okay. Thanks for reminding me. I'll be there by 10 to 15 minutes," I answered.

"Okay, thanks," she answered.

I turned the phone off. I was so lazy to take a shower and all that because I hated the fact that I had to go this early.

I took my shower, then put on a black t-shirt saying "hi there" and wore some leggings. I just wore something I saw first.

I drove my bicycle because the cupcake shop was not that far. When I arrived, I called the girl, who said she was Stephanie, to make sure which one she was.

Suddenly, I heard a phone vibrate.

A blond-haired girl with brown eyes took it to see it was me. She hanged up the phone and walked to me.

"Hello. I'm Stephanie, just like the one you called," she said, pulling out a small smile.

"I know," I said.

"Here's your purse," she said, as she was searching it out on her jeans or something, I had bad vision since it was still morning.

She handed me a purple small purse and I took it. As I was about to leave, I opened the purse and saw a letter. It says;

"I FLIPPING HATE YOU VERONICA MERRELL. I MAYBE SEEM NICE TO YOU BUT NO, I HATE YOU. FOREVER AND EVER. NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THAT."

I turned around to see Stephanie walking away.

"Hey, Stephanie, what's this?", I asked.

"What's what?", she asked too.

"This letter here. Did you know who put it here?", I asked.

"No. When I opened it, all I saw was just, pictures of you and your family," she said.

"Um, okay," I said.

I left the store and rode my bicycle. I'm still confused who wrote that though.

When I got home, I saw Vanessa all dressed up. She took her shower already.

"Morning, Roni," she said.

"Hi. I was just taking my purse that I left in Stuffed In the Oven," I said.

"Okay then," she answered.

I sat down on the sofa and checked my phone. While I was checking my Instagram account, I saw a notification. It was from Stephanie.

STEPHANIE: Veronica, answer please.

VERONICA: What do you want?

STEPHANIE: I think.. I know who left that note.

author's note:

HEEY! Did you guys know I was a dorrell fan? lol. I knew the Merrells in 2014 and the Dolans in 2016. I started shipping them in that year. I just red a lot of dorrell fanfic and decided to write one myself. ty for reading, ily.

xo, jess