13

Veronica's POV

We arrived at my house, as soon as he opened the door for me. Wow, what a gentleman.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"My pleasure," he joked.

I punched his stomach jokingly. We had such a beautiful relationship.

I took my bags and said bye.

"Go to my workplace tomorrow? It might be my last day there," he said.

"Oh, sure!", I answered.

"Goodbye for now, see you tomorrow!", he said.

"See you!" I said, as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Wow.

-----

Ethan's POV

SHE.JUST.DID....

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Wow, today's been great. What a blessing today is.

Ah, I can't stop thinking about her...

I got back in the car, and sooner, I felt the butterflies in my stomach when I thought of that "Emma" girl, the one from the beach.

She's super kind and hot.

But Roni's so much better than her. I know she's the one for me.

Emma's fine, and Roni's way better. She's the only one for me.

-------

Roni's POV

When I came in the door, I saw Nessa crying on the sofa and asked her, "What happened?"

"K-Kian...", she said.

"NO! NOT THAT IDIOT! What did he do to you?!", I was panicked.

"H-He came back," she said, "And now Grayson hates me."

"Hasn't he had enough of hurting you? WILL THIS EVER BE ENOUGH TO HIM?!", I screamed.

"I-It's okay," she fake smiled.

"No, it isn't! I said, "He has hurted you for years, Nessa! It isn't fine. We'll discuss this in the morning, k? Now get some good night sleep, and don't think about him, I'm right next to you and if you need anything, don't bother to wake me up."

"Thanks so much, Roni," she smiled.

Seeing her smile means the world to me. As long as my beautiful twin sister's happy, I'll be way happier!

We went to our room and changed to more comfy clothes. I wiped my makeup off, as Nessa did too.

"Goodnight, sis," I said, wanting to turn off the light.

"Goodnight," she smiled, "Ah, and don't turn the lights off would ya?"

"Yeah, sure," I smiled and went to bed.

What a stressful day...

------

Nessa's POV

11:46 PM

I looked around to see Roni was sound to sleep... But I can't...

I kept thinking of him.. And by him I mean Kian...

Why? After all these years, he came back and didn't even notice anything he has done to me. He's even considering me as his girlfriend! AND IT MADE MY CRUSH MAD!

He hates me now... And he hates me forever... I can feel it.

I opened my phone and texted Grayson saying, "I'm sorry G, it's not what it looks like."