5

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THanKS So mUch foR The sUpporT! I lOvE YoU alL AnD Sorry for da inactivity I clearly forgot to write in wattpad hihi. ok lets get in da storey :))

--------

Veronica POV

I honestly had a dream about a dark blonde girl, she was attacking Ethan and smacking me. I was pushed to the limit and legit kicked her which made the girl mad. She held a giant knife and was coming all close to me which was why I screamed 'go away'.

The drea- I mean, nightmare, was traumatizing.

I have one question that left me all confused?

Why was Ethan in it?

It could've been Aaron, or D-trix, or Matt... But, why Ethan? I just like, met him a few hours ago. 

Strange....

------

Vanessa's POV

I went back to the living room. I saw G laying down. He was almost asleep. 

"Don't sleep," I said, approaching him.

"I'm not sleeping, Nessa," he said.

"Whatever you say! By the way, it's still 8 o'clock. Are you up for a movie night?", I asked.

I can't I believe I just said that. Holy-

"Yeah, sure. What should we watch first?"

------

Grayson's POV

I mean, I know Ethan's home so I told him I'll be going home late. I hope he understands, because this is my one night stand.

"Umm, Wonder, maybe? Do you like that movie?", she said.

"Um.. I- yeah sure!", I said. 

I was looking for The Shallows or Guardians Of The Galaxy... But, I can't complain! This is her house, after all.

*AFTER THE MOVIE WONDER*

That movie was honestly sad... I almost shed a tear, but, I didn't. I didn't wanna embarrass myself. Especially, in front of a pretty gi- I mean, no.. I'm sorry..

I looked at Vanessa and she shed a tear. The movie was ACTUALLY sad. I thought it was only me.

I felt bad and held her hand slowly...

"It's okay, It's just a movie," I said, trying to calm her down.

------

Vanessa's POV

Holy.Mother.Flipping.Crap.

HE JUST HELD MY HAND!!!

I CAN'T EVEN-

I'M HONESTLY SPEECHLESS.

"U-um.. Ah?", I said in embarrassment.

"Haha.. Girls," he said.

His laugh was so authentic, cute and precious. I couldn't believe I just heard such a thing.

"O-okay, what do you want to watch next?", I asked him.

"Um... Is it okay if I would want an action movie? Like, Guardians Of The Galaxy? Or Spy?", he said.

I like action movies and all that, but I prefer sad movies.

"Um, yeah. It's totally fine," I said.

He pulled out the remote and we watched "Avengers". He's really into Marvel.

*2 hours later*

I like the movie. It has a story. It's not that bad after all. 

But I felt very sleepy, tbh.

I-

-----

Grayson's POV

I saw Nessa and I knew for a fact she was super sleepy. I didn't wanna keep her up.

"Nessa, are you tired? I could go home if you want to sle-"

"No, no, no. That's not necessa-"

Aaaand she fell asleep.

Right near me. In my shoulders.

HOly!

author's note:

okay this is up and late. I dont have much to say so yeah. MORE SOON. ByE