19

Saw Ethan with another girl..

I walked closer to them.

The closer I go, the clearer who this girl was.

Of course! Emma!

"What the heck Ethan?!", I yelled.

"Roni?" , he stands up.

"Oh, hello sis," she said.

I looked at her in a cold way, "Don't 'hello sis' me you-you- you!!"

"Uhh, what is going on with you?", Ethan asks.

"Oh? Me? I'm going INSANE Ethan! Yes! INSANE! MAD! CRAZY!", I shouted, "Hear that? I'm CRAZY! I'm crazy falling for YOU, you IDIOT! And not a single second on my way here was I not thinking of impressing you, and this is how you do me?! I'm done Ethan! I'M DONE!"

I ran away back to my car without  minding any single thing I can hear.

Ethan's POV

"Roni, NO!" I screamed.

She kept on running. 

I held her hand on her way, which lead her to stop.

"Let me go!", she said crying.

As a tear fell down in her eye, I could not help but stumble.

"I- I- I'm sorry, it's not what it looks like," I said, "Please listen. While I was waiting for you I ordered water, and she was the server that had served me. She asked me about you, and in no doubt would I not stop talking about such an angel to anyone. I'm sorry, please.. forgive me."

Veronica's POV

As I heard his explanation, I began feeling sorry. 

"Ethan, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have raged up there... But I did because what I said was true, I'm MADLY in love with you, and seeing you with another girl... Hits me hard. We can still continue the date if you wa-"

He hald my hand and kissed me.

We stood there, and awkwardly a lot of strangers were passing by.

But I didn't felt anything. I will never have because I'm with him.

After what seemed like forever, I break the kiss and stare at his eyes.

He laughed playfully and asked, "How'd you like it if we start this date going?"

"I'd love that very much thank you,"

We played, we laughed, we hugged, we smiled.

We did things together that day.

At 6, things became waay more interesting.

We both sat there with coconut drinks watching the sun set.

It was so beautiful and romantic.

As a matter of fact, I haven't felt this happy in so long! Making everyone happy was so caught up to me that I, myself, forgotten how to be happy! Not to mention I have the best and craziest boyfriend ever!

Today was the official best day of my life.

As we went home, I was so sad that I had to leave Ethan. 

"Ugh, do we seriously have to leave? I don't even want to leave you," I said.

"Aww you're so cute, how about you stay over mine and Gray's for tonight?"

"I'd love to! But I can NOT leave my car in here,"

"Awe, maybe next time?"

"Obviously! Bye turtleman, love you!"

"Love you more, my precious one!"

As I left, I suddenly remembered about the twinners.

Ready or not, sooner or later I really have to tell them this news before they jump into conclusions. 

But overall, today was amazing.

I drove home, and something hit me hard.

A girl strucked my mind, and I couldn't stop picturing her.

She's been going back and forth in my dreams. Who is she?

I was too stressed that I could not remember that my car had stopped.  A horn made me put my eyes back in the world and continue to drive safely.

I went home with Nessa watching TV.

"How's the date?"

"THE BEST! I loved today. Ugh, Ethan is by far the greatest man I have ever MET."

"Nice, I'm happy for you,"

I noticed how down she is. 

"Hey, why so sad?"

"No- What? I'm not sad, it's fine really."

"No, I know you're sad," I said, "What's up?"

"It's nothing, seriously! It's just... Kian came over again and he can NOT stop saying I am his wife, his baby, his everything! I hate that!"

"Ugh, what is it with that guy? So rude, annoying, and idiotic," 

"I know. Well I guess we gotta go to sleep now? I'm very tired of thinking about him,"

"Yeah, let's get some rest. Today's been CRAZY,"

We went to our bedrooms. I took my shower and changed to something comfy. Then I went to bed. But just before I did, I took a glance at my phone and saw our pictures from the beach. What a wonderful day, I wish I can post these memories.

I checked on Instagram and.. WHAT?! A tea page is talking about ME?!

❤️Liked by aaronica4evaaa, shelbysfx and 3

❤️Liked by aaronica4evaaa, shelbysfx and 3.874 more

merrellteaonly Roni was spotted at the beach today, the person who sent this said "Um since ur a merrell tea page heres a photo i took of roni today around 5, she was at the beach with sum guy but im not sure who he is bc when i spotted her i was ready to leave with my family so yea also dont tell my user i would not like to be attacked thank u very much" who do you think this guy is?

View all 2.045 comments

ronron.content32 YESSS RONRON IM SURE ITS AARON

shelbysvfx take this down, let her have some privacy geez

Why is this happening? Honestly, I have to tell the twinners before they just jump to conclusions like this. Tomorrow morning, I'm literally calling Ethan and Grayson.

a/n:

sorry for the late upload. love u guys lots, next chapter coming out in around lemme say 20 june, i have final exams so yeah sksksk, insta is spotlightmerrell, muah