9

Ethan's POV

In the early hours I've been getting ready a LOT.

Bunch of texts and notifications buzzing through my phone, but I've only looked at probably 5 of them. I don't wanna miss out my one and only possible chance to go with such a beautiful person.

Grayson was the one convincing me to go and ask her out on a "date". But honestly, if you ask me do I want to do it or was it just because of Grayson, I'd one hundred percent answer I wanted it.

I mean, just imagine. Going with such a beautiful being. Just trying to find one is super hard, and right now I have the chance to go with one. How amazing is that?

Ah, enough of the sweet talk. I took my wallet and phone and put it in my pocket. I take a look at myself at the mirror.

(yep ik that doesn't look like his house and that there's some stupid guy walking behind him but just act like it is on his house and that weirdo isn't there)

I look okay. Maybe a little too much on a first date, but hey, as I said. This girl who I'm going with is beautiful. Impressing her is my number one priority today.

I went in my car. Before driving, I texted Roni.

(yep it's fake and i won't keep this up it'll still be the text format sorry)

--------

Veronica's POV

I'm feeling so anxious and nervous. But... I'm just happy that I could go with him. He's so kind and amazingly cute.

Hey, don't blame me. His fans are always so sweet for him too.

I can't wait! But, I'm also still shy. But, I have to stand up for myself. Impress him Roni! Don't disappoint yourself!

As soon as I was about to take my little purse, I heard a knock on my door. That must be him!

"Hey, sis, I think he's here. I'll see ya later, k?", I said to Nessa.

"Okay, bye! Enjoy your trip!", she said.

I opened the door to see Ethan all dressed up.

"Hi, Roni," he said, letting out a smile.

"Hi...", I said.

It was an awkward silence for a few seconds.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Let's go!", he said.

"Oh, yeah, of course,"

He opened the door for me in his car. Wow, such a gentleman.

"Thank you," I said, as he smiled at me and nodded.

He went inside the car and turned it on.

And back to the awkward silence.

"I like um, your dress..", he said.

"Oh, thanks. I like your outfit too," I said.

"Yeah, me too," he said.

I laughed as he joined my laughter. He's a funny guy.

"So, do you like steak? I mean, we could go to another place if you want to," he asked, looking at me.

"Eh, I like steak but if you wanna go somewhere else it'll be fine!", I answered.

"Hm... How about we go to a beach?", he asked.

"What? Ethan it's 6, and there's no food in the beach," I said.

"It's okay, I ordered some coconut drinks on my way to your house. So what do you say?", he asked.

"I mean, I don't know. The beach is a very tropical place but it's already night and I-"

"Oh, Roni, let some energy out. Tonight is an amazing night to go out to the beach," he said.

I sighed.

"Okay, fine. I like the beach, too, I guess,"

"Yes!"

He turned the car around and rushed to the beach.

As soon as we arrived, he opened the door for me again.

He's really the complete package. He's nice, he's funny, he's a gentleman, he's cute, and lots more! Wow, I'm so thankful I could go with him on the beach tonight.

He took the coconut drinks and a carpet out from the car, and set it up on the sand.

As soon as he done that, he took his jacket off.

"Ethan, what are you doing?", I asked.

"Roni, chill. This is the beach and no one wears a jacket to the beach," he says.

Well, I guess if he's cold then it's okay.

"How about you? You wanna wear a dress on the beach?", he asked.

Okay, whAt? Is he flirting or what now? Is he asking me to take my clothes off? I need answers right now.

I mean, it is the beach, but... I just met him a few days ago... But, eh, who cares? It is the beach and no one wears a dress in the beach.

"Um, yeah, maybe I'd just wear my, uh-"

"Yeah, you don't have to say it," he said.

We both burst out of laughter as I go behind the car and took my dress off...

It's so awkward...

I sat down with him in the carpet while he was on his phone. But as soon as I came, he took the phone down. Ugh he's such a gentleman.

"So, you like beaches, do you?", I asked.

"Yeah," he says. "The beach gives me the vibes most of the times. Me and Gray likes to go to beaches, too,"

"I see,"

"How about you? Do you like beaches?"

"Kinda, I guess. Me and Nessa don't really go to beaches that much. Most of the times, we're in either cliffs, hills, flower gardens, or places where we can see the sun rise or set. Those places gives me the vibes,"

"Oh, I see," he said, taking a sip of the coconut drink he bought.

"Do you trust me?", he asked.

"Why, of course I do," I straight up said.

He gave me the look. He's gonna do either something crazy or...

You know what.

a/n:

sorry for this cringe episode but hey guys! i've updated a couple of days ago but writing is just so much fun! and also, please follow my instagram @/lushydols. i'm thinking of making a dorrell acc soon so yeahh! also, do yall want me to make anotha story? of course it'll be about the merrells and the dolans but it'd only be either graynessa or ethanica. pick one, lol. but if you don't wanna, i'll just stick with the two stories i'm writing rn. k bye love u all!