2

Veronica POV

OMG. There is no way this stranger is gonna help me. I mean, I can't trust her! She's just... not innocent.

STEPHANIE: If you want to know, please go to the store.

VERONICA: Um,, I have to think about it.

STEPHANIE: You might want to hurry.

Those words have successfully threatened me.

After a few minutes of thinking, I accepted. Because, whoever this guy/girl is, I have to avoid him/her. I can't let him/her touch me or even... KILL ME!

I opened my phone and texted Stephanie;

VERONICA: Stephanie, I accept your offer.

STEPHANIE: Wise choice. Be here in 2 minutes. HURRY!

I immediately said bye to dad and Nessa and quickly ride my bike to the cupcake shop. I don't wanna miss this.

When I arrived, I saw Stephanie staring at me, i have no clue why.

"Hi?", I asked, still scared.

"You came, huh? I thought you lied," she said.

"No, I did not. I have little time so can you tell me who is that creeper so I can leave?", I asked, frantically seeing around me.

Wow, this place is strange. I have went here for like, 34 times in my life. I never felt so weird and strange.

"Okay. Follow me," she said, while going around the restaurant.

She leads me to the kitchen, and she pointed at a tall guy. He looked scary as hell. He has a normal guy haircut and black-ish brown eyes. But, as I examined him, he looked...

Sweet.

I looked around to ask Stephanie who he was, but she was already outside by that time.

I wanted to follow her, but I also had another feeling to stay and get to know the guy.

I chose to stay.

------

I went in for a closer look, but just as I stepped closer, another guy came near me and was all like, "Ma'am, this is only for employees. Please leave," he said.

Well that was rude.

I left and saw Stephanie looking at her phone.

"Dude, what the hell?! Why did you left me in there?!", I screamed.

"Quiet, Veronica! Jeez, I just wanted to take a break man. Today's been busy," she said.

Ugh this girl. I can't get mad at her, she won't tell me who's that handsome guy then.

"So," I said, "Can you tell me more about that guy?"

"Who? The guy with bald hair? Your creeper?", she said.

"Wait, so that guy with the tall body? He wasn't my creeper?!", I said.

I was mad at the outside but was glad inside that he wasn't my creeper.

"Who, Ethan? Nah! He's a nice person," Stephanie claimed.

"Oh. Cool," I said.

"Anyways, I gotta go," she muttered.

"What? Where?", I asked, confused.

"To.. Um.. My house, duh!", she said.

"But.. It's still 2 am-"

"K bye girly, text me if you want to!", she said, while running outside the door.

That girl is weird.

But, somehow.. I trust her.

Anyways, this is my chance. I saw that guy who seemed to be "Ethan" got out. I tried talking to him.. But, I'm a shy person.

------

Ethan POV

When I got out, I saw a really pretty girl. With long hair and silky hazel eyes, she looked.. Perfect. I wish I knew her.

I had the guts to try and talk to her. So I decided to approach her.

------

Veronica POV

Holy moly he is coming to my way.

I looked around to see if there was other girls or if he actually is approaching me. Turns out there was no one!

"Hi. My name is Ethan. I looked at you from a distance, and I think you're really cute," he said.

"Oh thanks for the compliment, Ethan. My name is Veronica, or you could call me Roni," I said.

"Ok, Roni. We should hang out sometimes. Maybe even now!", he said.

My heart skipped a beat.

I could not believe he actually said that. TO ME!

author's note:

Hey again lovelies! Its-a-me Jess! I'm so happy that someone actually read my story, don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful! Even though it's not a big amount, I'm so happy! Ty for reading, leave a vote if you liked the story! Anyways, I like this story, so I'm probs creating an episode twice a day. k bye love y'all!

xo, jess