14

a/n : i'd post abouh cute,cuter&cutest in 2 more dayss i swear! now lets enjoy this cringey ass uncreative chapter hahah

Roni's POV

I took his hands off mine and I regretted it hardcore. But, Aaron's here... I can't do stuff like this around him.

"What's wrong, Roni?", Ethan asks.

"N-Nothing!", I said.

"Is it that guy?", he asks, "Is he making you uncomfortable? I can kick him out."

"N-No! Don't!", I said before he stands up.

"Then let me finish," he says.

I was so nervous, I didn't wanna do this.. Well, not in front of Aaron..

"M-Maybe we should just do this another time," I sweat, I was really anxious.

"Roni, please," he said, "Let me finish. This is something I've been wanting to tell you."

"B-But-"

"But what? That guy?", he asks, "Tell me what's wrong... If there's nothing, let me finish right now, right here."

"I-I-I..."

"Just tell me, Roni," he said.

I sighed. "I can't lie anymore... He's-"

"Hey, Roni!", a voice said.

I looked up to see who it was. It was AARON?!!?!?

Oh no...

------

Ethan's POV

I was having a heart to heart conversation with Roni and she was about to tell me what was disturbing her until this guy, tall, quite skinny, and black hair came to our table.

"Hey, Roni!", he said.

Roni looked up and was worried. So this is the guy who was making her uncomfortable.

"Um, who's this?", he asks.

"Ethan, her best friend," I say.

"I'm Aaron, Roni's soon-to-be boyfriend,"

Okay, what?!

I was in the middle of confessing to her and this BUTTCRAP showed up and said he was her soon-to-be-boyfriend?!

I have so many questions right now.

Why didn't Roni told me? We kissed, and she said she loved me? But, she has this dude all along? What kind of game is this?!

Another girl, another slut. I can't trust anyone couldn't I?

"Joke," he laughed.

Oh, that was close... I was about to leave the place...

"Aaron, stop embarassing me," she laughed.

I guess this guy makes her so happy. Her mood just literally changed.

"Can I sit here, perhaps?", he asks.

I was about to say no but Roni interrupted me with a "Yeah!".

I was pissed, but whatever.

"So what are you doing here, Roni?", he asks.

"Well, you know... I'm hungies for cupcakes," she said.

SHE'S LYING?! I thought she was here to see me and Steph?! What the heck is wrong with this girl right now?

They talked to each other for about fifteen minutes and ignored if I was talking.

I was pissed but finally opened up.

"Look, Roni, if this dude is your boyfriend, just tell me."

"No, he's not! We're just really close friends!"

"Lie."

"It's true, Ethan!"

"If so, why did you ignore me this whole time? Remember when I said there was something important I wanna tell you? And you let this guy sit here while I was gonna tell you something? How disrespectful. Also, remember yesterday when you texted me saying that you'll come here to see me and Steph? And you told him you're hungies for cupcakes? Really, Roni?"

"E-Ethan..."

"WHO IS THIS GUY?! IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?! WAS I INTERRUPTING YOUR RELATIONSHIP THIS WHOLE TIME?!"

"N-No.. Of course not..."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME RONI? HUH? WE KISSED? YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME? WAS THAT ALL A GAME? WERE YOU ONLY IT FOR THIS GUY, HUH?!"

"We're just friends! Ugh, we just need to discuss this in a more private place."

She dragged me into the toilet.

"Answer me, Roni!", I said.

"We have a complicated relationship, me and him, so we're just besties but we've kissed several times and... hangout almost all the time..."

"SO WHAT AM I TO YOU?!"

"You're my bestfriend..."

"IF SO, WHY DID YOU KISS MY CHEEKS? AND WHY DID YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME?"

"I-"

"I don't like getting played, Roni... I really thought you were the one for me... I- I was about to tell you I love you. But I now realize that I was hoping for someone I couldn't get, ever. Goodbye anyways, I'm just gonna go back to work."

I almost left the toilet room until she pulls me back and kisses me.

It was so... passionate...

The kiss lasted for about 2 seconds until she let go...

"I- I'm sorry," she said.

"No, you don't have to be,"

"No, I have to be. I lied to your feelings. But, Ethan, all these times, It was just your feelings. Your feelings lied to you... I never had anything with Aaron... He just likes me a lot. And by that he told me that once, but I denied his love.. Since then, we promised to be the closest friends ever, and my feelings for him grew little by little. Well, not until I meet you, Ethan. I've lost all my feelings for him since then. You- You're beautiful eyes, sweet personality... I fell in love with it shortly after. And I realized... I LOVE YOU!"

Wow... What a beautiful person.

"You're so stunning."

"Ethan!"

We both bursted into laughters until I kissed her again.

"So, are we a thing or what?" I asked.

"Umm, duh!", she answered.

I was so happy that I jumped up and down forgetting it was the toilet. And yes, I fell down, embarassing myself.

"Ethann! We've been dating for 5 seconds and you're already being a child?", she joked.

We both bursted into laughter again...

My life became 1790% better beacuse I met this beautiful being.

This is a life...

A life I'd love to live in.

a/n:

HOHOHOHO! happy ending for yall ethanica shippers, amirite? graynessa coming soon! so what do you think abt this chapter? i hope yall liked it! THANKS A LOTT FOR 900+ READERSS LIKE OMAGADD HELLO?!!?!?!11?!!1111!!! MY STORY SUCKS WHY'D YALL WANNA READ IT AHAHAHAH... lastly from da author, donut forget to vote!! insta : popcornmerrell :) #selfpromo