11

a/n :

oMG im sososo sorry i was very inactive! im continuing cause i love every single one of the rEAL readers who acTUALLY READs the stoRY, FOLlows me aND COMMents on mE STOry. lol jk yall are special to me. so here we go! mine & yours chapter 11! enjoy!

-

Vanessa's POV

I HATE when Roni leaves me alone at the house, so I texted Grayson asking him to come over.

Graybaeee

Vanessa Merrell: Gray come over

Graybaeee: What's wrong?

Vanessa Merrell: Roni left me alone with your brother omg how can you not know

Graybaeee: Lol okay dude calm tf down

Vanessa Merrell: I will if you come

Graybaeee: I'm omw 

-----

Grayson's POV

AH YES! Something to fill my time! And what else am I happy about? I'm happy that a true princess invited me to her house! Maybe we could... OMG WHAT AM I THINKING I HAVE TO BE A MAN TO NESSA. 

I took my car keys and immidiately drove to Nessa's house.

But strangely, as I was near, a girl with a black hoodie, with a little blonde hair (that's what I can see), looked at me as I drove. 

Strange...

But there's supposed to be nothing to worry about right now! My crush is inviting me over so IMMA BE HAPPY!

I got out off my car and knocked on her door. 

"Nessa!! I'm here," I screamed.

She opens the door and immediately hugs me.

Wow... M-M-My crush hugging me? I just stood there in awe but then hugged her back.

"Ugh! Finally, company! Come in Gray, make yourself at home,"

I came in, for the second time to her house. Wow, this house isn't bad at all. 

"Nessa?"

"Yes, Gray?"

"I have a question,"

It's time to make a move... I hope.

"Yes?"

"Do.... Do you think maybe one day we'll go out too, just like Roni and Ethan?"

------

Vanessa's POV

OH.MY.GOD.

I stand there, freezing, while my jaw dropped.

I tried not making the moment awkward, so I responded, "Uh- Why of course! One day though.."

"I hope so," he says.

I looked the other side, and blushed HARD. I was shook. My crush... Just kinda asked me out!! AN UPGRADE!

I looked back and gave him some Doritos.

"Do you like these?", I ask.

"Yes, It's a nice snack," he answered.

"Okay, have some then!" 

He took the doritos out of its package and ate one of them.

"Wow! I didn't know this was the bbq chicken flavour! I love these so much!", he says, taking the whole pack for himself,

I laughed. He was so funny. 

As soon, I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, wait here, that must be Roni and Eth,"

"Okay!!!"

Wow, he's hyper.

I stood up and stepped my foot to the front door.

I opened the door and said, "How was the dat-"

My eyes. 

"Kian?"

a/n:

enjoy i dont have much to say lol follow my insta popcornmerrell or lushydols lol

oh wait and omg KIAN IS HERE?!! AARON IS HERE TOO?!!?!? BICH WTF!?!! Read to find out what happens or whatever lol k bye loVE YOU ALL SM! TYSM FOR 400+ READERS ON DIS STORYIYRIRIRUIRYIYR