Cheater pt.2

Continuation of Cheater.

___________

Y/N's POV:
It's only been three days since Sweet Pea and I have made it official. It is now Tuesday another day and another problem of course. The Serpents were having their private meeting like usual. I was outside the hall waiting because that was none of my business.

I was so into my music that I was taken by surprise by who came up to the door. "Y/n what the fuck are you doing out here?" Reggie said in a demanding voice. "Why does it matter to you Reggie? We're not together anymore remember?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Because that asshole needs to learn that he can't just take my girl from me." He says mad dogging them from the window. I roll my eyes once again.

"Y/n why out of all the boys a serpent?" Kevin had said "you know what happened with me and Joaquin. Don't you? Come on y/n it's not the right thing to do." He says "Kev I'm sorry, but none of you will make me change my mind." I say pointing to all of the Bulldogs. "Is that really why you all showed up here?" I ask them annoyed already

"We just don't want you to go down that path Y/n you're like our little sister, well other then Reggie." Moose said. "I'm sorry Guys but it's not your choice. I chose him because I love him." "Like Hell you do." Reggie said. Anger rushes through his body as he opened the door.

"Which one of you reptiles is Screwing Y/n!" Reggie says yanking me to the front with me wincing in pain. "What are you doing! This is a private meeting." Jughead yelled. "I bet it's you Sweet Pea" Reggie says pointing and luring him in.

I gave him a stern look. He just glared at me. "You ass. So what if it's me. she probably doesn't want fleas from you mangy Bulldogs." Sweet Pea had said. Which made me laugh out loud. All heads turned towards me.

"What?" It was funny I say laughing even more. Reggie's grip on me tightened. Making me wince even more pain. As I said before Reggie had been abusing me throughout our relationship. I was so fragile. I bruised easily. "Get your hands off of her!" Jughead yelled.

Since Jughead was the only other person who knew about this abusive relationship. "Shut the hell up Jones." Reggie yelled. Reggie had a strong grip and wouldn't let go. Every time I moved he tightened even more. "Please let go." I whisper to him. He just looks at me with a look and I stay quiet

"Get the hell off of her!" Sweet Pea says and charges at him. Tackling him to the ground. All hell broke loose. Sweet Pea furious and couldn't stop just kept on hitting Reggie punch after punch. Just like Reggie would do to me.

Leaving me with bruises all over my body. The only way to get rid of them were to use make up and cover it up. Or even just not get on Reggie's bad side.

"That's Enough! Sweets get off of him! Let him go!" I tell him. He didn't listen. I grab his hand at the right moment to stop him from punching Reggie again. Everyone watched as Sweet Pea stopped beating the living shit out of Reggie.

"Kev grab the other side of him." Archie said and he listened and obeyed. They walk outside of the classroom leaving the Serpents unbothered. Surprisingly no one fought other then Sweet Pea On Reggie.

"Are you okay princess?" Sweet Pea asked picking me up. But I wince. He looks at me funny. I straighten out to make it seem like I was okay but I wasn't. "Y/n? What's wrong?" He asked I shook my head saying it's nothing.

He touched my side. "Ouch!" I yell in pain gripping my side. He lifts my shirt up to see I was covered in bruises. "What the hell y/n!" I hear Toni say. Jughead still quite. Tears started falling down my face as I remove Sweet Peas hand and putting my shirt down. Sweet Pea still in shock.