Q&A (w/A)

Alrighty so I got questions so here ya go😂

Are you against LGBTQ?

No I am not actually. I support. So I know you just asked this simple question but I wanted to go into depth. So I'm actually Catholic Church girl and all. Sometimes not so innocent sounds bad ik but hear me out. Basically I am not against the LGBTQ at all because I actually have a lot of friends who are apart of the group.
And I do not judge anyone by what color they are what size they are and by what race they are and most importantly who they present themselves as. Growing up in a Catholic Church it's hard to pursue this bc some people say that Catholics are horrible for not accepting people for who they are.
Well not all Catholics are like that. And Pope Francis himself said he does not go against anyone who is Gay etc. God loves all.
And I love all I know I'm sorry I went so extra into answering but I had to say how I felt and I am not against them at all 😊

Favorite Color?

Well according to some people my favorite color is the color of a tortilla chip😂 but it's low key Turquoise and Light Green

Favorite Riverdale character besides Sweet Pea?

I actually have three fav characters other then Sweet Pea 😂 . It's Fangs, Cheryl, and Toni.
Okay High key hated Cheryl in S1 and some of s2 but she came back around. She's aaamaaazing

And then I loved Toni from the start bc I just love Vanessa Morgan and I remember watching her on My Babysitters a Vampire on Disney channel😂 so when I saw her on Riverdale I was like WHAT THE HELL 😱😂

Fangs Oh fangs I love fangs because well tbh I of course have and always will ship him and Kevin together forever and ever lol

Can we be friends?

GURL OFC HMU SHII 😂💛

Do you have any theories for Riverdale if so what are they?
Um actually I always thought like a basic person I am believed that Polly was crazy since she's on a farm and in a cult. That's why in the end she gave the devilish look when talking to Alice.

I also thought that when Archie gets arrested that they have evidence he killed the kid. But ofc he didn't but since Andre is dead they have to pin it on someone.

And my last theory is  that Jellybean is coming to Riverdale but they just haven't showed us yet. And that she's all grown up and becomes a serpent and falls in love with Sweet Pea. (LMAO JK IDK😂😂)

Do you like the Outsiders?

Hell yeah I do! Read the book and saw the movie in eighth grade. It was amazing tbh... When I first saw Riverdale it instantly made me think of the Outsiders. N/Siders are like Socs from The Outsiders. S/Siders are Greasers.

Everything was stereotypical in both show and movie. The greasers were 'drop outs' or 'dumb' same as what the N/side called the Serpents And all. It's an amazing book and movie I loved it.

How did you find wattpad and get interested?

Well actually I found wattpad through my cousin. She showed me how I could read books on an app for free and how people wrote them and all. Like fiction books and all.

So I downloaded the app. Tbh it was really cool. But I never knew what FanFiction was when I first got the app lol. But that's when I started reading okay wait Tbh before our Baby Sweet Pea came along I was obsessed with nine boys 😂 

 But that's when I started reading okay wait Tbh before our Baby Sweet Pea came along I was obsessed with nine boys 😂 

Can't believe I still have this Pic 🙈 lmao yes I was obsessed with Magcon well mainly my baby Jack Gilinsky lmao. I wrote a Jack gilinsky fanfic And a Magcon imagines book.

That was like when I was in seventh grade now I'm in high school gonna be a junior. I always read books on here back then but I got kinda tired of the app bc well I was going into high school. And I kinda 'grew up' from it and I didn't want anyone to know my guilty pleasure. (Lmao  reading fanfic and writing it now) and so I got off for awhile actually.

But then I wanted to write again and see what was up with Wattpad and to see if people still went on here. And they do!!! My writing has improved so much just not my punctuation and all that lmao. And I have a lot of support thank you :)

What did you think of Riverdale S2 ending and what do you want to happen in Riverdale S3?

Hmmm tbh I was like kinda shocked that Hiram was being really petty enough to arrest a teenaged boy. I mean it shows how much he felt threatened by Archie. I mean damn boy ain't got enough balls to stand up to a teenager? 😂 lmao he gotta grow some balls or somethin Mann. Tbh I expected like a school shooting. Like I expected someone getting hurt or dying ig? I mean I only say this because it's been so common in Riverdale.

Like a main character like Betty or maybe Archie? Someone ya know? Like getting all hyped but Archie got arrested . It wasn't so big of a cliff hanger to me tbh but I still love the show 😂😊

And what I want to happen in S3 is like a flashback to the Parents time in Riverdale High and how they all knew each other and stuff.

I also want Fangs and Sweet Pea to get more Screen time. I mean Tonis is a regular now so she's gettin her spot! I just wish they show our babies more. I also want like the North and South coming together more ya kno? Like how Archie got everyone to wear a serpent jacket at school? Making Wetherbee to make a decision.

Favorite Music Artist?

Well actually I listen to a bunch of different genres of music but the main ones I listen to are RnB and Reggae. My favorite women RnB artist is always has and always will Be Alicia Keys no doubt.
My fav island reggae artist is Sammy J. He's amaaazing y'all should look him up.

How do you stay motivated to write?

Well tbh I just think of weird scenarios that can actually happen in my life. And I thought why not put these weird thoughts down? I'm always motivated by how much support I get from writing these stories. It's aaamaaazing that's why I love you all 😪💛

If you could who would you remove from the Core Four from Riverdale. And With Who?

Hmm 🤔 if I could replace one of the members of the core four? Tbh is probably take out Veronica. Mainly because she was the new girl when it all started and I think Kevin should have been apart of the Core Four. I mean i think Kevin would be a great part of the core four.

Don't gotta be two couples as the four could just be best friends? Right I mean Kevin is Betty's gay best friend. Well more like everyone's gay best friend. And yeahhh :) that's who I'd replace and who I'd put in.