Best Friends Brother

You're best friends with Sweet Peas sister Dahlia. Yes just like the flower. They're a year apart. Dahlia is older then Sweet Pea and you. . In the story you, Dahlia, Sweet Pea became Serpents at the same time when you were 12 and Dahlia 13. You and Pea are now 17 and Dahlia  18.It's been five whole years and you haven't told Dahlia that you've been crushing on her brother.

Y/N's POV:

I got ready today wearing black tights, maroon sweater hair up in a messy bun, and my black and white vans. I grabbed my book bag, an apple and my keys to my pickup truck. I live on my own. My parents basically left me to survive on my own and that's what I've been doing.

I work and go to school. I work at Pops on the weekdays and at the Wyrm sometimes on the weekends. It gets me by, but I get help from my family from my dads side. Although my dad isn't in the picture they still care for me. That's where the Serpents come into play. My uncle is Fp Jones and so that means Jughead Jones is my cousin.

I haven't seen so much of him lately until He started coming to Southside High. Then it shut down and moved us to Riverdale High with all the Northsiders. And when he officially became a serpent when Fp went to jail. Now he's out.

*Ding*
My phone went off. I pulled it out of my back pocket as I got into my car. It read 'D😈'

D😈: hey I'm coming over. Peas bike broke down can he come too?

I started freaking out. Although I see Pea a lot I'm always with Dahlia of course I mean because she's my best friend.

Me: Um yeah sure that's fine :) and alright I'm waiting. Hurry up tho!! I have to meet up with Jug.

D😈: Girl we're literally right next to each other 😂 chill. Alright bye bihhh see you soon!!😂

Me: Gurl Bye 👋🏾 😂

*end of convo*

I just went on my phone letting the car warm up a bit till I heard my door open. "Was up Bitch." Dahlia said getting in the car. "Hey hoe." I said back laughing at her.

"Ummm." Was all Sweet Pea said. "Hey Sweets" I said giving him a friendly smile. He blushed "Hey y/n" He said smiling back at me. Dahlia smacked his arm. "Oww What was that for?" He said rubbing his arm.

Then it took me time to come to realization. He was wearing the uniform with a turtle neck. I started laughing. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Hmm What? Nothing." I said backing out of the driveway and headed out of the Trailer Park.

The music was blasting windows down and everything. Then mine and Dahlia song came on. We look at each other and grin. All we hear from the back is "oh no." Which makes us laugh.

We start singing y/f/s. (You're a really good singer so you were jammin out hella hard. Dahlia always said that you were amazing but you never listened to her.) to Sweet Peas surprise I was actually good and he was amazed.

The song finally ended and we already pulled up to school. I rolled up the windows turned off the car and grabbed my book bag from the back seat. "Thanks for the ride y/n" Sweet Pea said winking at me. It made me blush. "Anytime Sweets." I say hiding my face from the redness that was showing.

He walks in the opposite direction of us heading to the Serpents. Now me and Dahlia may be Serpents but we don't hang out with them. We hang by ourselves. "Okay sooo like how come you hit Pea in the car?" I asked her curiously because it was on my mind the whole ride.