Glo Up

Requested by @arii10100

Story is Sweet Pea rejects you that's all I'm gonna say :)
________

Right now you are currently sitting inside the student lounge looking at him. Admiring from a far. You were a total nerd, pigtails, glasses, braces, and all.  (Pretend the entire ordeal is you the image below)

He was talking to one of your very best friends Toni, since they are like brother and sister

You see Toni look over at you with a Smirk. She knew you had the biggest crush on Sweet Pea, but of course she wouldn't say a thing about it. "Y/n hey girly" Josie says walking up to me and sitting right next to me. "Josie!" You said giving her a smile. Josie was another one of your best friends, along with Cheryl and Veronica.

"Girl you're always staring at him. Make a move!" She told me. "I don't know. What if he He rejects me" you tell her "You're Beautiful y/n" Veronica says walking up with Cheryl next to her. "Yes you are girly and especially your skin color. You're a light skin girl! They're the best out there!" Cheryl said trying to make you feel better about yourself.

"Thanks Guys I just don't know." You say again. Toni walks over to us all. "Hey baby" She says to Cheryl and gives her a kiss. "Hi TT" Cheryl replies. "What were you guys talking about?" Toni asked. "Y/n having the balls to go and ask Sweet Pea out." Josie says smirking at you.

"Do it! Y/n you got this!" Toni says. Ugh they're so pushy sometimes. "*sigh* Okay Fine I'll do it dudning lunch" You say. Veronica looks at Josie and grabs your hand as Josie grabs the other. They pull you up. "Nope now go!" Cheryl said as the two pushed me towards Sweet Peas direction.

At this moment he was talking to Jughead and Fangs. You were nervous, you were shaking so badly but took a deep breath in and let it out. "Um Hey Sweet Pea, can I talk to you in private?" You asked him shyly. "Um sure" he said confused. He walked with you out to the hallway.

"What's up y/n?" He asks nonchalantly. "I was wondering if you maybe um wanted to go on a date with me?" You said nervously. He looked shocked and taken back a bit. "Um I'm sorry y/n I just um I don't think so. I um I have. Girlfriend yeAh I have a girlfriend" he said to you. Your eyes started welling up with tears.

"Oh um okay sorry I bothered you" you said and ran out of the place that's called school.

Sweet Peas PoV:

Woah y/n just asked me out? Awkward. She's just not my type I guess. Or it's I don't know. I kinda freaked out and rejected her. She ran out crying.

I walk back into the lounge. Toni comes up to me. "So? What happened?" She said giving me a smile. "What? With y/n?" I asked her she nods her head.

"Yeah what'd you say?" She asked me again anxiously with her friends listening in as well. "Um I told her no..." I trailed off. "What!" Josie exclaimed. Followed by a bunch of angry girls. "I'm sorry I have a girlfriend." I say "um why are you lying you would've told me" Toni said to me.