Poolside

a/n: Hey everyone :) once again I hope you all are enjoying, because I honestly love writing. It's really fun. And guys!!! Literally today was my first rugby tournament and I felt proud of myself. It is actually super fun. Okiay Back to the story...

_________________________

In the story you and Sweet Pea are just friends. Cheryl invited you, Toni, Fogarty, Archie, Reggie, Veronica,Betty,Jughead,Josie, and Kevin over to her pool. That's all 'm saying so here we go :)

_________________________

Cheryl has invited Toni to come over to hang at her pool, she extended the invite to Fogarty and Sweet Pea and Jughead. From Jughead to Betty, to Veronica to Archie to Reggie to Josie to Kevin and lastly to you. It has come to the end of the school year, and it is that time of the year when the sun comes out burning down on your skin.

This little get together at the pool will help keep us from falling apart. After the whole riot and everything as well as the blackhood being caught it was time for us to relax.

Y/n's Pov:

"come on y/n you look hot now stop whining and get out here!" Cheryl says trying to drag me out of her room. Right now I was at Cheryl's for the get together, but of course I came early just to hang out with her. "No! I look horrible, plus nobody is even here yet!" I whined back trying to get the grip she had on me off. But I couldn't she had a good grip on me. "Nope come on Toni said they'll be here really soon." she says. I sigh in defeat and let her drag me.

We made it out into the backyard to see the pool, and the sun shining hard on us. "Damn it's hot." I say "mhmm" Cheryl says. I sit down on the side and put my feet in only. "Cherry do you got the music or me?" I asked as I put on my shades. "I got it you just sit there and relax. Finals are finally over and now you can rest" she said. She had a point I was literally stressing for the past three weeks cramming in as much as I can for all of my classes for all of my finals.

She puts on music and let's it play. "TT!" I hear cheryl yell. I turn my head to see Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea here. Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea. "Hey y/n" I hear Fangs say I smile and wave as I get up to greet them. "Hey Fangs." I say "Hey Toni" she waves "Hi Sweet Pea" I smiled. In return he gave me wink. I started to blush, but II covered it up with my hair.

Soon everyone started rolling in. Of course all the girls as well as I were sitting on the ground laying out getting our tan as all the boys were playing well together. It may sound childish, but surprisingly they are all playing well together especially aftwer how much the north and southside have been through.

My eyes were closed as the sun wasa still beaming down on my body. Not until it was covered up. "What the heck?" I say and open my eyes. I open them to see a very wet, and yet hot sweet pea. Literally his hair was dripping, but that didn't stop me from still staring hard at him. His toned abs showed, his biceps oh my gosh I am literally melting right now.

Sweet Pea's Pov:

Right now we were all playing football inside the pool except the girls of course. I looked over to them and spotted y/n. She's so gorgeous. Damn she is so fine, I don't even care if she's a northsider honestly. She is so beautiful and smart, and gorgeous and brave. There isn't nothing I don't love about her. She can even sing!

"Pea catch!" I hear but i obviously didn't look in time and it hit me on the side of my head. "what the hell you idiots." I say, they all point to Fangs. I roll my eyes and charge at him. "bro chill come on chill" He says trying not to laugh. I tackle him to the ground and stick his head under the water, then bring him back up. "Okay I deserved that" He said in defeat. We all went back to playing then I stopped just to chill. Which we all did.