Chapter 7.

*Natemare*

If I have to mine one more rock, I'm going to pass out! I mean, it at least had to be over 100 degrees out here!!! I was about to fall to floor out of exhaustion, but then a guard walked by, giving me an idea. Mad saw me grinning, "Whatever you are planning, it won't work, so don't even try Nate."

I ignored him, for some reason he would think I would listen to him. While I was waiting for the guard to pass by, I was pretending to mine, till he finally walked away. I put the pickaxe down quietly and sneaked up behind him. I put my hand on his mouth and pulled him behind a rock wall.

He tried fighting back, but I saw the knife in his holster, so I stabbed him to the rock wall when he wasn't looking. Then I took his uniform and hat, and put it on myself and covered him with my clothes and left him there to die.

I walked around the crowds of people, and they looked at me afraid or moved back. I didn't known humans were this dumb, cause no one knew who I was! But of course,
Mad noticed me and starting g shaking his head in shame at me and continued working.

I waved a little at him and headed to the entrance of the castle. Some guards looked at me, but moved on. I sigh of relief and walked in. I had to kill Dark, after what he made me see and what he's done to others, that was my only mission.

I looked around trying to find my way around the place. "You lost buddy?" I heard a voice behind me. I look behind to see Anti, sadly he had a collar too. I tried to hide my face and change my voice,"N-No not at all, just...admiring the place..?"
He walked up to me and examined my face. Hoping he did not care, I tried to look away, but he took off the hat and scoffed. "OK Nate, this has to be your worst plan yet! You really think no one woul-" I punched him in the face and ran behind him. He growled behind me and started chasing me. Great, when I finally think I did something smart, yet always backfires....why me?

What made it worse is that while Anti was running after me, he got his remote out and pressed the button, making volts shoot into my neck. I yelp and fall down holding my neck.

He laughed at me maniacally, but suddenly stopped. I turned my head to see that Dark appeared behind us. "Anti, what are you doing?" "Um getting Nate sir." Anti awnser. Dark sighs,"He's already had many things happen today, just bring him back to my office, I'll be there shortly." And he walked beside me, glared at me, then continues to walk. Anti stopped the volts and dragged me to the office again. I was thrown there again and left there, with the door locked.

I gave up for now and decided to look around instead of plan to getting out here. After getting up slowly without trying to feel anymore pain, I looked at his shelf's. A bunch of pictures, relics, weapons and bombs, ya boring.  I went to a window that lead to the outside world.

Once again, same old thing happening outside, just humans working with no rest. I spot Ethan through the crowed, sadly getting beat up by guards, to bad I can't get out of here. I moved to the window where I saw my dad die. My father wasn't in there, but Flame was there training with a dummy, and what scares me is that the dummy looked like me.

"Are you still not over that yet?" Dark said appearing behind me. I jump, turning to Dark. "No, why would I ever get over this? I will avenge my father and save everyone here,you'll see." "Why would you want to save all these usless people? They are nothing good, just helpful for building my new building!"

I didn't wanna hear anymore, "Forget this conversation, why am I here?" Hr points to a chair, "Sit down." I do as he says. "I've been noticing what you've been doing, taking that demons uniform before beating him up, try escaping Anti to get out of here, well I'm sick of it." He walked infront of me and stared at me in the eyes,

"Enough games Natemare, you with either work for me or join me, what will it be?"