Chapter 4.

*Natemare*

Few days have passed since the attack by Darkiplier. Whatever he did to my friends, its not curable! They are in cells now, losing more and more sanity by each minute. Anti has gone so insane that he started biting the bars to escape, while Xyler keeps ramming into the bars trying to break them down, but all Blank does is stare at us, grinning....wonder what he's planning.

What I also worry about is Flame. He's been hiding something from me, and he never does that. And every time I see him, he always has his hand on the back of his neck. Does his neck hurt or something?

I'll figure out soon

*Flame*

While I was working on antidotes for, a shooting pain came in my neck."Ah!" I yell, dropping the papers to put my hand on my neck. Nate came running in.

"Are you OK, Flame? This is like the fourth time you screamed today.." He questions, trying to look behind my head

I nod quickly and turn so he doesn't see the mark on my neck, "Like I said before, I'm fine! I just got a papercut!Now go and let me work."I push him out, and he looks back, but turn and keeps walking away.

When hes out of sight, I run to the bathroom and see the mark. Ugh, its gone worse. It became a purple rash! I just hope its not staying there forever...

*Natemare*

First my friends are all insane, and now my own brother won't tell me what he's hiding? Everyone is so weird today! I just hope Mark isn't weird too, cause he's the only guy I can hang out with today. I teleport to Mark's house and look around, only seeing his dog, Chica.

"Hey Nate!" I hear from behind, making me jump. I turn to see me good friend Mark. "Geez calm down, your the one who appeared here without telling me, at least text me." "Well sorry, I came here in a rush to see something." He looked confused,"What do you mean?"

I sigh,"Ok, A man that goes by the name Darkiplier attacked my Coronation-" He interuots me,"Wait what?! You never said your gonna be king!" "Oh I haven't? Well I am, anyways so he could be king instead of me, now he put some weird curse on my friends that make them insane."

Mark looks down,"So this thing is powerful, meaning it could come here and kill us all." I freeze, he's right. That creature could come to the Human world and destroy there kind, and worse, I nor no one in Hell knows how to stop him. I don't want to tell him this so I sugercoat it,"Don't worry, I'll make sure he dies, I just became friend's with humans, I ain't becoming there enimes again.

I make him smile a little, "True, since your there king, anyways what does this guy look like just in case we see him in the Human World?"

I thoughts about it, till I relied that Mark looked exactly like Dark, must Darks more...demon. I think they may be relative. "Actually Mark....he looks a lot like you..."

"Exactly even." A voice said, sounding familier. Once again, Flame appears out of no where, hate it when he does that. Mark brought his attention to Flame, "We can't be related, I never even heard of him!" Flame shakes his head."No not mike that, demona are madge or born, but Dark was made differenly, as an alter ego, which is quite rare."

While he was talking, I got a chance too see behind his neck. It was a huge purple mark....must've happened then he got slammed into the wall.

"Hey Flame, nice bruise you got there, where did you get it?" I say jokily. He quickly stops talking and covers the bruise."W-What bruise? Nate mind your own business!" "I don't see what's the big deal is, your just hiding a mark you got from hitting the wall?! Why is that so bad?!"

He sighs deeply,"Its not the wall that got me the mark...it's what Dark shot at me..."