Chapter 1.

*Third Person*
After the agreement of demons and humans living in harmoney, Mark and Nate have been hanging out more, even Nates friends and Marks friends all hang out together. And even better, Nate gets to be crowned King of Hell Tomorrow! So soon Nate will have all that power...but one demon wants that power too.

Down in Hell

*Natemare*

I place down the card, winning the bet. I, Blank, Anti, and Xyler laugh and take all the gold in the middle. Misfit(Alter ego of Matthias) bangs his fist on the table. "No way, after all these years, I am not gonna be beat by an idiot!" I get offended and grab him by the collar.

"What did you call me?!" I just wish I his my card better when I got up and grabbed him.

Misfit sees the card I used to cheat the game and he snatches it from my pocket. "I should've used the word cheater, you cheater!" Us four laugh nervously and run, gold clinging in our pockets. "Hey! Get back here!" Misfit says with him and his group running after us.

We run till we reach a dead end."Great..." "What now?" Xyler asks. "We go back fast." I awnser already running.We try to run back to where we came from, but we get stopped by Misfit and his gang.

"No where to go, eh Nate? No the gold or else" He shows his gun.

I can't believe what I am seeing! Not only he's gonna try to break the rule, no killing demons, but he was also gonna try to kill ME, soon the be King of Hell. "How DARE you!" I say while my eyes glow purple. I teleport behind him and push him down and beat him up, fist to fist, while my other friend's beat up Misfits gang.

After all the beating up, Misfit gets up all bloody and runs away, his gang following. I smoke to myself, but my friends glare at me."Did ya have to cheat?" Anti said, crossing his arms. I nod proudly and we go our seperate ways, and I walk home. I did need to prepare for tomorrow. Yet as I was walking home, I was being watched...

Or followed...