Chapter 14.

*Nate*

Finally we reach the office, but before we walk in, he tells the guards to 'leave us' and they leave and we go in. Dark orders me to sit down immidently. Guess he doesn't trust me yet.....anyways, I sit down and watch him sit down in his chair across from the desk, when he looked at me, I looked down, making him grin. Before he told his guards to get my friends here, but they didn't come yt. He gets inpatient and takes out his walkie talkie and say, "Flame, bring Mad and Mark here at once." No awnser, and Flame would always awnser. He says it again, but no response once more. He groans, and I laugh a little but cover my mouth, but he noticed anyway. He smirked, signaling he was thinking of something.

"Since Flame won't awnser his walkie talkie, we will be working on something else, we will be making some arangements, but we must both agree on them, understood?" I look confused, yet nod in agreement. Was this suppose to be so bad?

"Plus, I could maybe give you some of my powers if I trust you enough..."

I looked up at him surprised. If I gain enough of his trust...I could save everyone and kill him! Save the world and get revenge on this...thing...

*Mad*

While Mark comforts and calmly tells Flame what's been going on, I have been trying to get our collars off. Mark's was easy, but mine seemed to not budge at all! After a few minutes of pressing buttons and such, it finally comes off. "Finally!!" I yelled. "Now that yours is off, can we go get Nate now?" Flame said, with Mark nodding in agreement next to him.

Honestly, I think getting Nate back is a suicide mission, since he probably joined Dark by now, yet if I told them that, they wouldn't be happy either. Just wish that I could get out of here and run away, why can't I do that?

Walking to the door, I say,"Fine....lets go." They both follow, but of course someone complains, "Why did you sound bored when you said that?" Flame questioned. I pretend I don't hear him so we don't get any problems between us, cause I seen him fight. "He's not in the lab anymore, he might be in the office with Dark."

"Ok, then let's go get him!" Flame says running ahead. I grab him by the back of the collar and pull him back, "You don't even know where your going, do you?" He shakes his head and let's me lead. We sneak around the halls till we reach the office, thinking of a plan, till I got one.

I stop near the door and turn to them,"OK guys, here's the plan, Flame acts like he is still mind-controlled and takes us inside. When were in there while one of you get Nate and tell him what's going on, then when he least expects it, BOOM, we kill him...if its possible! Questions?"

Of course, Mark raises his hand, "Ya, you don't actually know if its possible to kill Dark?" I shrug, "Don't know, but its worth the try! Anyone else?"

"Yes, Dark can read minds, so none if this will work." Flame said, sound so sure of himself. I scoff at him, "First off, that ain't a question, and that's where your wrong. If you block out your mind from it, he won't know, just don't think about it and your good!" Flame looks confused, but he will get it shortly. "OK no more question? Good, now get up and grab the back of our shirts Flame."

He does so, getting up and tugging at our shirts. Then he breathes in and walks in.

*Nate*

Ugh, didn't know the pain that my dad felt when he went to peace treaties or meetings. Having agreements was so boring!! But I still awnsered his questions and agreements. As I was about to fall asleep, Flame walked in with Mad and Mark. Something seemed different about them, mostly Flame, but I did not know what.