Seven Minuets In Heaven (Stony) (Smut)

Great  Steve thought. Another stupid party I had to be dragged along too. If I didn't love Natasha  so much and have a huge crush on Tony I wouldn't even be here. Steve had been invited to one of Tony Stark's parties. It seemed more like a get together than a party because only the Avenger's were there. Loki too. Thor brought him along. Something about keeping an eye on him. He wasn't really listening. He was to focused on how Tony looked tonight. He was wearing a red button up shirt that showed off everything and black dress pants that outlined his ass so perfectly. Steve caught himself before he started drooling or worse, Tony noticed him staring. He didn't want to have to try and tell Tony why he was staring or make up some bullshit lie that Tony would see right through. Steve was soon pulled from thought as Tony sat them all down and grabbed a bag full of something.

"Alright guys. You're all familiar with this game but if not, it's called seven minuets in heaven. What happens is you get locked in a closet with someone for seven minuets. You guys have to kiss, at least. You will pull an item out of this bag and it represents someone in this room. That includes you too Loki." He explained, turning to Loki when mentioning his name. Loki just rolled his eyes. Tony then turned his attention to the group.
"Okay, I nominate Steve goes first. Anyone else agree?" I looked around to see that everyone, including Thor and Loki, agreed. I groaned but stood up and put my hand in the bag Tony was holding. I grabbed something and pulled it out to see it was a key chain of an Iron Man helmet. i felt my face get hot once I saw. Tony smirked at me and put the bag down.
"Come on then Capsicle. We have some business to attend too." He said seductively, sending a shiver down my spine. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the nearest closet, locking it. He then turned to me and looked at me seriously.
"Look, Cap, if you don't want to do this we don't have too. I know you're from the 40's and being gay is wrong bu-" Tony was interrupted by Steve placing his lips on his roughly. Steve then pulled away slightly.
"Shut the hell up and kiss me back." He said in a low voice before placing his lips back on Tony's. This time, he kissed back. Tony ran his finger's through Steve's hair while Steve had his hands firmly placed on his hips.

Steve ran his tongue on the bottom of Tony's lip, asking for entrance. Tony, smirked and denied him that entrance. Steve growled and slammed Tony against the wall. Tony gasped and Steve took this opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth. Tony moaned as Steve dominated his mouth, reaching every part of it. Steve soon moved to Tony's neck, kissing and sucking on every part of it he can reach, loving the sounds Tony was making. Steve started unbuttoning Tony's shirt so he could reach more places. Tony noticed this and started helping. He pushed Steve away and quickly unbuttoned his shirt and had it slip off his shoulders. When he looked back up Steve was already shirtless and pant-less. Steve placed his mouth on Tony's again and started removing his pants. Both of them jumped when someone knocked on the closet door.

"Alright boys, times up!" Natasha called from the other side, trying to open the door. Tony tried to move to get out but Steve growled and pinned him to the wall. Tony whimpered at the pain, yet pleasure he was feeling. He was always one to be dominant, never dominated but he really like it. Steve moved his mouth to Tony's chest, tonguing around the arc reactor. Tony moaned quietly and tried to arc his back of the wall and to Steve's mouth. There was another knock on the door.
"Steve, Tony, come on time to get out!" Natasha called again. Steve slammed his hand on the wall beside Tony's head.
"Fuck off!" He yelled. Tony smirked. "Language" he said smugly.
"You're one to fucking talk" Steve growled causing Tony's smugness to fade quickly into submission. Steve turned Tony around and took Tony's pants and boxers off, as well as his own boxers. Steve shoved two fingers to Tony's mouth.
"Suck" he commanded and Tony complied. He took the fingers in his mouth, sucking and swirling his saliva all around them until Steve thought that he was good. He took them out of his mouth and then inserted one into Tony's hole. Tony moaned loudly and Steve covered his mouth with his hand.
"Be. Quiet. Or things are gonna be worse." Steve said lowly before removing his hand from Tony's mouth.
"What you'll, ahh, go in d-dry?" He asked. Steve smirked.
"Why? Is that what you want? No prep? No lube?" He asked seductively. "If I didn't care about you so much I would've already."
"S-Stevie ple-oh fuckkk" Tony moaned as Steve added in another finger. Scissoring them trying to get Tony nice and stretched.
"What Tony? What are you trying to say. Come on, tell Stevie"
"Steve..please..please fuck me. I need you in me. Please for the love of god plea-" Tony screamed as Steve thrusted his cock into him. He stopped and waited for Tony to adjust. He placed his hand on Tony's and intertwined their fingers together. Tony smiled and panted, he laid his head on Steve shoulder and looked at him. Nodding so that Steve knew he could keep going.

Steve slowly thrusted into Tony. He moaned at how tight Tony was. He started picking up the pace and Tony started moaning louder. Steve angled his hips until he heard Tony scream.
"Oh fuck, Steve, right there right there!" He moaned louder and moved his hand to his own, neglected cock. Steve slapped his hand away.
"You will cum from my cock alone." He growled in Tony's ear. He whined but obeyed Steve, feeling his orgasm close. Steve started biting and sucking on Tony's neck, leaving big purple marks on his skin to let everyone know that the great Tony Stark was his and only his. Tony couldn't hold it back any longer.
"Steve I'm gonna-" he was cut off by his own moaning as his cum painted the wall in front of them with strings of white. The sight of this sent Steve into his orgasm as he pounded hard and fast into Tony until he released. Both of them moaning at the feeling. Steve rode out his high and soon removed himself from Tony. Tony whimpered at the loss and the feel of cum running down his thigh. Steve kissed his cheek as he held Tony in his arms.

"I love you Steve" Tony said, voice completely wreaked. Steve smiled.

"I love you too Tony." It was Tony's turn to smile now. He turned himself around and looked at Steve.

"Will you like to be my boyfriend?" He asked. Steve laughed and nodded.

"Yes Tony. I will be your boyfriend." Tony closed his eyes and smiled. He leaned his body into Steve's and started to fall asleep. Steve put on his boxers and pants as well as Tony's and grabbed their shirts. He unlocked the door and walked out with Tony in his arms, bridal style. He ignored the weird or disturbed looks he got from everyone and took Tony to his, their, bedroom. Steve laid Tony down on the bed and turned on the bath. He then undressed himself and Tony and got them both in the tub.

Steve washed both of them as Tony was in a sleep like state. He wasn't fully asleep but he wasn't really awake either. He answered Steve's questions and did what he told him too while Steve was bathing him but never opened his eyes really. Steve smiled and dried them both off. He didn't bother with pjs and just carried Tony into bed. He put the covers on both of them and smiled when Tony snuggled himself into Steve's chest.

"Don't leave me" he whispered. Steve kissed the top of his head.
"I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon." He said. Tony smiled before falling asleep, Steve soon following him.

Yeah hi. That was my first ever smut so if it's really shitty please let me know! I'm always open for constructive criticism! Unless you're an Assbutt about it. Then I don't appreciate your comment. Anyways, I'll be uploading another one shot today because everydayisrusevday asked me to do a Peter Quill x reader so I'll be doing that for her. Okay see you later! Byeeeee!