I Used To Be A Little Boy (Tony Stark)

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING TALKS ABOUT SELF HARM AND ABUSE PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU WILL BE TRIGGERED BY THIS JUST SKIP THE WHOLE THING

Disarm you with a smile

He used to have such a beautiful smile. A smile that showed so much joy and eyes that were filled with wonder.

Cut you like you want me to, cut that little child.

He was 16 when he first picked up a blade and let it graze against his skin on his arm. Letting the blood flow out.  He kept going until he felt satisfied.

Inside of me is such a part of you

Every time he looked at his father, he felt resentment. He felt betrayed. His father cared more about a man he created than his own son.

The year is burned.
The year is burned.

 As the years passed and he got older his resentment grew. He then took over his father's company to prove to everyone that is father was a no body compared to him. That he could be so much better than his father.

I used to be a little boy

He was looking back at old photos of him that his mother took. He was such a happy boy.

So old in my shoes

He felt so out of place. So old. The last time he was genuinely happy was so long ago. Almost too long to remember.

What I choose is my choice

He remembered every time his father would yell at him for choosing what he wanted. For every invention that he didn't want him to make. For not being like the man he lost in the 40's

What's a boy supposed to do?

He was just a boy. He just wanted to be a boy but his father forced him to be a man to young. His mother begging and pleading to leave him alone but his father never listened.

The killer in me is the killer in you

When he started with arms dealing like his father, he thought he was doing the right thing. Looking back, he felt dirty. Like he was covered in the blood of those people who bought his weapons and used them to kill innocent people.

My love

He looked over at his husband. The man his father loved more than him. That man looked back over at him.

I send this smile over to you

He smiled at him. His husband. he got up and walked over to this man who was also holding their new son. He smiled at both of them. A true, genuine, happy smile. His husband had never seen this before, but he was thrilled to see his love smiling happily once again.

i suck at updating yes I know don't worry I'm working on something okay it's probably gonna be ThorBruce/Thruce/GammaHammer/whatever ship name you have for Thor and Bruce because these two are the SOFTEST COUPLE OKAY YOU CAN FIGHT ME ON THIS okay bye