15

Jimin locked the door of his apartment and began making his way to the Uber that awaited him downstairs.

Today he was meeting Yoongi for the first time, and for some odd reason, his nerves were gnawing at him all morning.

He supposed it was because he was about to be singing his most beloved songs to someone other than his close friends.

Jimin told himself he had no reason to be nervous; they had been talking for a month now and were decent friends. They had similar interests, and they seemed to get along pretty well (over snapchat, anyway). He tried his best to relax. He had no reason to worry.

The fifteen minute car ride seemed to last fifteen seconds. Before Jimin knew it, his driver pulled over beside the studio. His feet led him out of the car and into the building, not paying any mind to his brain's opposition.

Jimin's phone screen flashed 11:46.

He had beat Yoongi here, as he had hoped he would. This gave him time to set things up—and think, too.

In order to calm his nerves, he plugged his phone into the speakers and chose a song at random.

Moving into the open floor, his eyes fluttered closed as he began perfectly executing a routine he had mastered months ago. This specific routine was very important to him; it's what patched up his friendship with Hoseok after their messy breakup.

The two ran into one another at the studio one night and decided to put their differences aside. They talked late into the night, and had somehow come up with a dance routine along the way.

Hours were spent in both the recording and dance studio practicing away. Neither of them knew why; it was likely no one else would ever see it.

Jimin was so enveloped in the music that he didn't hear the door open. He didn't hear someone drop their bag to the ground. He didn't hear someone sit down in a chair behind him and watch his performance. He did, however, hear the applause and whistles someone gave him as the song came to an end.

Jimin whipped around after nearly jumping out of his skin.

He came face to face with Min Yoongi, clapping and smiling up at the younger from his seat.

"That was beautiful, Jimin."

splitting the chapter into two parts, the second part will be up soon :)
thank you all for the votes and support, it means a lot <3