27

2:56 pm

☀️Hobi☀️:
Hello
Jimin
You can't just talk about your feelings and then leave me hanging like this 😤😤
That's not how iT WORKS
JIMIN

-

Nervous laughter interrupted the painfully awkward silence that had risen. "I meant Yoongi. I don't know why I typed Jimin, it was probably—"

"Hyung, it's okay," Jimin giggled at the blushing mess in front of him. "I understand."

Yoongi didn't know what he understood. Did he believe his excuses? Or maybe, he saw right through his poorly constructed facade and understood his true feelings? Whatever it was, he felt slightly better knowing Jimin understood him one way or another.

The waiter arrived with their food before Yoongi could come up with a decent reply, much to his relief. Yoongi dug into his lasagna as Jimin started his Risotto, the previous awkward encounter being pushed to the back of their minds only temporarily.

Their hunger overpowered their need to make conversation and before they knew it, both of them had finished their meals.

"Here you go, sir. Enjoy your night." The waiter told them kindly as handed back Yoongi's credit card.

He slipped it back into his wallet and looked up at Jimin.

He caught the boy staring at him, the softest smile on his face. Part of him wanted to reach over and pinch those irresistibly chubby cheeks.

Wait, what the hell?

Yoongi let out a small laugh. "What? Do I have sauce on my face?"

"It's nothing," Jimin responded and shook his head, the smile still remaining on his face.

"If you say so. Let's go, then." Yoongi stood up and made his way toward the exit, the younger following closely behind.

••••
sorry for such a short chapter but ya girl isn't feeling too creative at the moment. :/