VLOG #4

ICAREUS WOLF

"Icareus... help." Umiiyak si Crescent sa harap ko habang naghihintay sa kanya si Mamoru sa hindi kalayuan. "I don't wanna be with him for the rest of my life. Please? S-save me."

"I'm sorry, Cres. I'm tired of our set up. Ni hindi ko nga mahawakan ang kamay mo in public. How could I possibly save you?"

Umiyak sya ng umiyak sa harap ko. I must admit na nasasaktan akong makita syang namumugto ang mga mata nya. "Just go back. He's waiting for you."

"Icareus! P-please?"

Bigla ko nalang nakita ang sarili ko sa loob ng simbahan. At... ikinakasal si Crescent kay Mamoru! Sinubukan ko silang pigilan pero walang lumalabas na boses mula sa bibig ko. I quickly ran toward them to take back what's mine. But every time I step my foot, they're getting farther and farther from me. Seconds later, they're gone! And... I lost the love of my life. Just like that.

Nagising akong pawis na pawis at may luha sa mata.

"This is not happening." I uttered while smiling out of disbelief.

I immediately checked my phone to contact Cres.

*5 missed calls – from CSR*

Oh no! Bigla akong kinabahan. May nangyari ba sa kanya? Kung anu-ano na ang tumakbong eksena sa isip ko. Baka tinangay na sya yung taong yon!

Agad-agad akong tumawag kay Crescent.

*Phone ringing*

Beep... Beep... Beep.

I'm such a fool. Why would she be awake at 3:30am?

For the last time, I tried to dial her number again.

"Icareus?" mahinang inaantok na boses ni Crescent ang narinig ko mula sa kabilang linya.

"H-hello Cres? Were you alright last night? Okay ka lang ba right now?"

"Hm."

"Okay, okay. I love you. Sleep well."

"Love you."

Naputol na ang linya. Glad she's alright.

Binalikan ko ulit yung mga natatandaan ko sa panaginip, no, sa bangungot ko.

Bigla akong nainis sa sarili ko. How could I break up with her just like that? No, no. I mean why would I break her heart? I've never ever thought of that!

I promised myself that moment that I'd be more and more patient with our set up. Just because I can't be proud of her in public doesn't mean I should just give her up.

If you truly love someone, you'd forget all your selfishness.

I woke up that morning with excitement to see her.

CRESCENT STAR

I had a weird dream last night. Icareus called me in the middle of the night just to ask me if I was alright. I mean, seriously? Who would've thought of that?

When I unlocked my phone, the screen was on Recent Calls.

IWA – Incoming Call 2 mins 11 secs

My jaw dropped. Okay then, so Icareus would've thought of that.

*Phone ringing*

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, Icareus." Bigla gumanda ang mood at araw ko.

"Are you free today?"

"Uhm, vlogger duties this afternoon. Remember the challenge and my collaboration with other vloggers that I talked to you about before? This is the day!"